1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St. James

Jun 21, 2006

1. Another flawless transaction with St. James. Communication was clear, payment was prompt, and I got a message as soon as the package arrived. Many thanks!!! :cheer:dance:celebrate

2. I purchased a pair of beautiful Soom Heliot God Master hands from St. James and I can't recommend them highly enough as a seller. Quick communication and shipping, and all around super lovely to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again!

3. I bought a Soom SG boy body from St. James. They were always helpful and quick in answering messages, the item was perfectly described and arrived very safely. Totally recommend buying from them! Thank you so much for everything! :)

4. St.James has commissioned me many times for faceups, and it has always been a perfect transaction! I value St.James highly as a client, as a reliable member of the BJD community, and as a BJD friend, and I'm always happy and honored to paint their dolls. Here's to many more years in the hobby! :)

5. I ordered a Volks body from st.James, and they were so lovely and helpful, I recommend them highly!

6. I purchased a Volks F73 from St. James and it was a fantastic transaction from start to finish! Communication was prompt, the doll shipped quickly, and he arrived in some of the best packaging I've seen in all my years in the doll community. It was very clear that a lot of care and thought went into the process which I really appreciated. I'd absolutely buy again!

7. I purchased a Volks outfit from St. James and was very happy with the transaction! Communication was always quick and friendly, the outfit was shipped quickly, and it arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from St. James again!

8. I purchased a Mori9s Lyra head from St. James. Everything went very smoothly and the communication was great! <3 I was kept informed and I highly appreciate the change of getting this beautiful head. I can definitely recommend buying from St. James!

9. First class seller, I purchased a doll's head from St James, great communication from day one, head packed to withstand an earthquake , excellent condition, fast delivery. Very happy. Buy with confidence from this lovely seller