1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St. James

Jun 21, 2006

1. St. James is absolutely wonderful to deal with, and orangebabydolly jewelry is incredible, well worth the price. I've bought rings for all of my dolls, had some custom gemstone rings made, and bought a few necklaces, and not only have all the transactions been smooth and easy, but the jewelry has been even nicer than the pictures would suggest. Thanks, you'll definitely be getting more of my money in the future!

2. orangebabydolly yay. The necklace was delicious.

[​IMG]

3. Just bought a couple rings from Orangebabydolly Jewelry as a gift to my girlfriend for our boys. The rings arrived in good time and they're absolutely fabulous. We were both incredibly pleased not only with the jewelry but even with the packaging. The little scrolls tucked in them were so cute. :)

St. James was a pleasure to deal with. Very patient with my silly questions and generally just a very nice person. I will definitely buy from her and Orangebabydolly Jewelry in general again.

-Abs

4. I bought a stunning necklace from St. James // orangebabydolly. Fantastic craftsmanship and quality. Speedy ship and fabulous communication. I WILL be back for more.

Two thumbs up for the excellent service! :D
      Thank you!

5. I've just received the most gorgeous ring from orangebabydolly~
      It fits wonderfully...
      St. James has to be one of the best people that I've worked with~ <3

6. I bought a beautiful ring from St. James~orangebabydolly~ and she was very fast and friendly with replies. I will post pics when my half elf is home and she can wear the ring :D Thanks so much St. James!

*recieved my ring today, it's so small and well made, I love it a loooot!

7. Orangebabydoll/St.James is the best!!! :fangirl:

I purchased three rings from orangebabydoll, and they are exquisite! The style and craftmanship is great! The rings were well packaged and delivered quickly. And,the rings look wonderful on my boys! :D

Im hooked now!

Thank you St. James!

8. Commisioned Orangebabydolly and was completely blown away with the service and quality.
      [​IMG]
      It suits my boy so well

9. :doh Can't believe I forgot to post a wonderful feedback for you, I love the ring I purchased from you for my lonely male doll, he never takes it off
      [​IMG]

10. sorry for the late feedback...shame on me.:sweat
      i purchased a ring from orangebabydoll back in march and it is so lovely. i told st. james what doll i had and it was a perfect fit. beautiful quality. the best service ever. every question i had was answered quickly by st. james. even while preparing for her trip to japan she got back to me with every pm i had sent.
      thank you so much. me and takumi couldn't be happier:). i'll will be stalking your sale post every month.

11. 'Late from me too, given the number of things from Orangebabydolly that have found their way to Turtle House... but St. James & Company rock. Their jewelry is fab, they ship qickly, and they're very easy to work with when it comes to custom projects and special requests. ^_^

12. Purchased a pair of Luts boots from St. James and they arrived super fast. Wonderful seller. Quick and efficient. Thanks.

13. I bought a pair of fab dollheart boots from St James, - they were sent immediately and well packed too.
      Lovely friendly helpful seller, St James has my highest recommendation.

14. Did a split doll order with St. James and everything went great! Friendly, good communication, well-packed/fast shipping, and highly recommended. Thanks again! :)

15. A true pleasure to treat with St James... magnificent ring, speed sending... just perfect !

16. Purchased two rings from orangebabydolly. They're even nicer to look at in person. Thank you!

17. I bought two orangebabydolly rings and St. James was a pleasure to deal with. They arrived fast and are excellent quality. I'm very pleased with them and will definitely buy more in the future.

[​IMG]

18. I bought two rings, a large one for my DoT and a small ring that had to be custom made to fit my incoming minifee. The quality is mind blowing, and the minifee ring is so exquisitely tiny I squealed when I saw it. They also resized the large ring so it would fit perfectly on my DoT. This jewelry is worth every penny I paid for it, and St. James was incredibly helpful and very careful to make sure everything would fit my dolls properly.

Excellent seller! I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer. :aheartbea

19. I split a Dollshe with St. James, where she was the primary package recipient (i.e., she got the body). She answered my PMs in a reasonable fashion and the whole deal went down quite smoothly. I would definitely deal in resin with her in the future.

20. I just had a great transaction with St. James.
      Thanks for the fast payment for my wings :) I hope you enjoy them and I look forward to seeing pics of them on your dolls.