1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St.Lunatic

Nov 24, 2006

1. I bought a wig from St.Lunatic and had a pleasant transaction with her. Everything arrived in perfect condition and a sweet little surprise was also included.
      Highly recommended!

2. I bought a pair of eyes from St. Lunatic, and she was great with communication and shipped to me superfast! The eyes are just as beautiful as they were in her sales thread!
      Thank you, hon! :)

3. I just received my items from St. Lunatic ! They're adorable, exactly as described and pictured, and they arrived well packed, posted in a timely manner. St. Lunatic was lovely to deal with, kind and patient while I made my mind up. Lovely smooth sale.

4. I purchased the coolest little books from St.Lunatic. She shipped them so quickly and was perfect to deal with! Thank you so much.:)

5. I bought a pair of 12mm green eyes and they came quickly and in perfect condition! Great communication too!
      -Alex

6. Sold a pair of glasses to St. Lunatic. She paid very quickly. I would do business with her again.

7. bought an adorable camy and panty set from St.lunatic. Arrived very promptly, thank you! ^^

8. I made a quick easy purchase from St. Lunatic. Great communication. Fast shipping. Thank you!!

9. I bought some clothes from St Lunatic and they are beautifully made, arrived very well packaged and she was a pleasure to deal with all round :)

Thank you

10. I got some really cool eyes from St. Lunatic. They're very unusual and the price was great. Excellent seller to work with. Quick to respond and really nice. Thanks!!!

11. I bought some t-shirts and 2 cami&panty sets from St. Lunatic. She was a pleasure to deal with. She has excellent service, the clothes are gorgeous, and they arrived in just 2 days, superquick!

12. Had a great transaction with St. Lunatic. She sent the items quickly, and was very lovely to talk to. Thanks so much!

13. Bought an SD underwear seat from St. Lunatic, would gladly do business with her again - quick and pleasant transaction :)

14. I bought some clothes from St. Lunatic and it was a great transaction! She sewed me some things that weren't even advertised in her clothing thread, and in less than a day! The items arrived fairly promptly and I love them! I will definitely buy form her again!

15. I purchased doll accessories from St. Lunatic, and am very pleased with our transaction.
      All items were as described and in good condition. The delivery was swift and I received the package safely.
      In St. Lunatic was reliable in responding with communication, and extremely patient with my payment and messages.
      Thank you again!
      Recommended.

16. Great communication and I received everything safe and sound. :)

17. I bought a couple of props from St.Lunatic
      They arrived well packaged with no problems
      recommended :)

18. I bought a very lovely SD sword from St. Lunatic about 2 weeks ago. Very fast response time, and quick shipping. Package arrived safely. ^_^

19. These tarot cards are adorable, It arrived pretty fast. Great communication :)

20. Ack, I just realized that I forgot to leave feedback the last time I bought!:doh

I've purchased from St.Lunatic twice now.

The first was a lovely wig and a little hinged box. This time it was a little stand for a crystal ball and sword. Both times they arrived in a timely fashion and very well packed.

St. Lunatic was also nice enough to measure the hole on the crystal ball stand that the ball rests in so I could be certain my crystal ball wouldn't either fall through or look ridiculously over-sized. Thanks again!