1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St.Lunatic

Nov 24, 2006

1. St.Lunatic is a good buyer! Very pleasant to correspond with, too. Thanks so much! Great international transaction.
      Beckers

2. Bought a lovely sweater from St.lunatic and it's just perfect, and she was a pleasure to deal with:)

3. I just got a sweater I had St.Lunatic make me for a commission. It came in good time and was wonderfully made. It was very hard for her to make yet she was kind enough to do it. Pleasure to deal with.

Thanks
      Danaka

4. I purchased sweater from St.Lunatic. She kept in great communication, and she kept me updated the whole time! And the sweater is awesome! Thanks so much for the great transaction!

5. Purchased a silver DS from St. Lunatic recently. Arrived very quickly, and was packaged safely. She even included a sweet hand-written note.
      Thanks! :aheartbea

6. I had a quick, easy transaction with St. Lunatic. ^^ Everything arrived well packed, and the business card was a nice touch!

I recommend doing business with St. Lunatic!

7. I bought some doll accessories off St. Lunatic and everything was great! Arrived very quickly and was v. well packaged. Great seller, will definitely buy off her again!

Thanks Kristina!:aheartbea

8. I bought some MSD accessories from her, good communication and quick delivery, thankyou!

9. Bought some glasses from St. Lunatic. Great communication, a great transaction and a pleasure to deal with. ^^

Thank you so much!

10. I have bought glasses from St. Lunatic a while ago... It arrived very quickly eventhough I said it wasn't a big rush :) And it was packed with great care...

Thanks!!!

11. I bought two ds and lip balms from St. Lunatic she was kind, quick with responses and understanding. The box was well packed everything was perfect I will buy and buy and buy again!

12. A great person to transact with! Prompt payer and good communication. Very welcome anytime,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

13. I bought an SD eyeglasses from St. Lunatic. I receive it very quickly in great condition. Thank you~

14. just received 3 sets of MSD size rainbow ring bracelets from St.Lunatic -- price for both the items and shipping was reasonable, communication was prompt and clear, and the items were exactly as pictured. they shipped quickly, too. all in all a pleasant experience.

thank you again!
      ^_^

15. I bought a pair of glasses from St.Lunatic. Great transcation and super fast shipment, thank you!

16. I ordered a pair of eyes from St.Lunatic and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks so much!

17. St.Lunatic sold me a lovely top she made. It's great!

Thanks!
      Carolyn

18. I purchased a F2BM swimsuit set. The transaction was easy, St. Lunatic was friendly and mailed promptly. Very pleased, thanks!!

19. I bought a pair of Unoa eyes from St. Lunatic recently. She was very pleasant to deal with and the shipping was very fast. Recommended!

20. I bought a shirt from St.Lunatic. They were great to work with, communicated well, and my item arrived on time. Thanks!