1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St.Lunatic

Nov 24, 2006

1. Bought a Luts white wig from St. Lunatic! Excellent communication, fast shipping and wig in very good condition! Thanks again!!

2. I bought a Nintendo DS. She was so kind. Fast ship. Highly recomended :)

3. Bought a wig from St. Lunatic, It was a smooth transaction~

Thank you very much ^^

4. Bought a pair of 12 mm acrylic eyes from her, very fast shipping, great communication, and an absolute pleasure to do business with. Definately a recommended seller. :)

5. I purchased a Mini Pink Nintendo DS from St.Lunatic and it was a wonderful transaction all the way. Communication was excellent and shipping was surprisingly fast. I'm absolutely :aheartbeathrilled:aheartbea with this adorable and very hard to find item!

6. Bought a Nintendo wii, 3 bracelets and a cigarette packet from St Lunatic. She was so friendly and helpful, held items for me while she waited to get the Wii in stock and PMd me as soon as items were ready to ship. They arrived safely today and me (and Hakuya with his wii below) couldn't be happier - thanks so much!
      [​IMG]

7. Ordered a Wii, the transaction went very smooth and Zane is very happy with his new console :dance

8. I bought a wig from her and if I remember correctly, a pair of eyes some time ago. She's really nice and helpful! The wig and eyes were exactly as described.

x Brenda

9. Bought the cutest smallest Wii ever from St. Lunatic. It's awesome. Great seller to deal with ^_^

10. I purchased a wig from St. Lunatic, the whole trasaction went very well, and communication was wonderful. Thank you!

11. I bought a full Wii set from Kristina and she was extremely understanding about some of the problems I was experiencing with paypal! :3 She's an excellent person to buy from, and her customer service is tops! ^__^

I'd definitely buy more stuff from her!!

12. Bought a piece from St.Lunatic's Steampunk Realm line and I couldn't be more satisfied with it.
      It came in a very pretty box with certificate which truely was a little addition to the whole "thing".
      Great communication, very friendly and quick and safe shipping!
      Very recommended. ^_^

13. St.Lunatic comissioned me for a faceup.
      She was great to deal with. Very good communication and fast payment.
      It has been a pleasure to deal with her and I highly recommend her.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction.

14. Wonderful!!

Just had a great transaction with St. Lunatic, in which I purchased a fabulous Migidoll head with a gorgeous faceup. Wow :)

A trouble-free, communication-filled, all-around excellent transaction.

15. I got a couple of Wii sets from St. Lunatic. Communication was friendly, transaction was excellent, and shipping was timely and well packaged.

Excellent seller!

16. I bought a mini DS and a necklace from St.Lunatic and she was so kind! Answered and helped me with all my silly questions. The package arrived very quickly (sent on the 14th received on the 19th) and perfectly packaged with cute little labels. So smooth and bump free. Would do business again!

17. I bought a mini wii, a necklace and some bracelets from St. Lunatic! She was great with communication, very nice and wonderful to work with! I really appreciate it all! Would gladly do business with again! ^^

18. I bought a Nintendo DS from St.Lunatic and it was an excellent transaction. Her communication was wonderful and she shipped it very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks again!! :)

19. Got a couple shirts from St. Lunatic today. They shipped super fast and were packaged each in their own individual baggie nice and neat. Wonderful seller, would definately buy from them again.

20. Just rec'd mio skirt and leggings from Kristina! Wonderful!!! Thanks so much!

Judy :D