1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for STACY

Apr 27, 2008

1. I order an outfit for my boy! Everything perfect! Quick, attentive and an extraordinary job.

Thanks for everything, especially the patience!

2. I've bought 3 Photography backgrounds from STACY.
      Perfect transaction, easy communication, fast commission and speedy delivery, all the best ! Will be happy to do business again soon !
      The backgrounds are great, no more creepy / messy backgrounds for my pics from now ! ^^
      Thanks a lot ! :aheartbea

3. I bought some doll accesories and outfits from Stacy. She really cared for the outfits, asked for measurements and followed my instructions for modifications so I received exactly what I wanted and it fitted my dolls perfectly!!! (will add photos later).

I'm saving to place an order again with her, I just adore her clothes and her!!!

Thanks, Stacy!!!

4. I ordered a second 1/6th doll and two more outfits from Stacy. As with my previous purchase Stacy was friendly and helpful, the doll shipped quickly and arrived safely. Thank you again.

5. I ordered a 1/6 yuer boy doll and a couple of outfits for my 1/4 boy. She customized the outfits for me and they came out beautifully! The 1/6 doll is absolutely amazing!! It's a beautiful doll with incredible posing abilities and has a fantastically easy magnetic ear/headcap system on it.

Stacy was awesome to work with, great with communication and an all-around sweetheart! I will definitely be ordering more items from her.

6. I just completed a DBdoll group order with STACY and it went great. she was wonderful for answering questions and got us our good quickly by acting as a liason. thank you.

7. Bought two body and head from Stacy she replied promptly and ship fast , very very happy , Also thank you for the free gift :)

8. I bought a pair of snow white wings form Stacy. She anwsered for all of my questions. Shipp very fast. wings are beautiful and well detailed. I love them!

Thank you so much.

9. Stacy is awesome! She has wonderful communication. Items shipped right on time and were here in 3 days after shipping. I highly recommend her. I got a 1/6 Yuer from her and a kimono from her and they are gorgeous. The doll’s resin is smooth and has a very nice feel—No seams :). The possibility of the doll is better than my D-1.Seh is strund just perfictly-holds all positions with out fuss. The outfit is excellent quality. Fully lined and all seams so well done. I look forward to having funds to give Stacy repeat business. Highly recommended!

10. Stacy's work is beautiful and of highest quality, and she is wonderful to work with!

11. I recently had the pleasure of commissioning STACY to sew 3 custom-made outfits for me: Cloud Strife Advent Child outfit, Cloud Strife Crisis Core outfit and a Takeshi Kaneshiro House of Flying Daggers outfit. Not only was she very professional in her business manner but she was very personable and friendly to deal with. I have never met someone who was so confident in her work before. She did not have the exact measurements of my DIM MNM body so I had to measure everything myself. I was so surprised when I got all my outfits in - "EVERYTHING FIT TO A T"!!! :o I could not be more happier. I am going to commission her for "ALL" of my DIM MNM outfits - that should keep her busy till 2012! :lol: YES, SHE IS THAT GOOD AND WORTH EVERY $$$

STACY'S Pink Ocean gets :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for excellence in craftsmanship, quality, professionalism, etc. (I could go on)!

12. I just received a cheongsam and a robe from Stacy, and both are beautiful and well made. Stacy was so kind and helpful. Highly recommended!!!

13. I bought 3 cheongsam from Stacy, one of which was custom color on the embroidery. All the outfits are gorgeous, they fit wonderfully, are marvelously done, and are a pleasure to slip on. The fabric feels great too.
      Shipping was quick and well packaged- it arrived within a week (surprising even for my post office!) and in great conditions. :)
      Communication was great and Stacy replied to all my questions and doubts right away.

Overall an excellent experience and quality work. Would definitely recommend her and will certainly buy again as soon as I can!

14. Second time I order from her, and second time the order was just perfect. Outfits perfectly tailored, a lot of attention to detail, and things even more beautiful than in the pictures.

I hope to order a third time soon.

15. I just received my second order from Stacy, and I'm so happy with the clothes! They are all beautifully made. There were a couple of problems with fabric availability, and Stacy was so nice and helpful about getting everything sorted out. I'll be buying from her again soon! :)

16. I ordered a 1/6 dbdoll adai from Stacy, and I've just received my order :aheartbea The whole transaction went fine, communication ALWAYS great and super-friendly, with shipment right on time.
      And I love the little boy I got! No seams, super smooth and beautiful resin, spotless and perfect!
      Thank you so much Stacy! It's been a pleasure working with you!:pcupcake

17. :DStacy is very friendly and helpful. She always answers promptly. I totally love my little dolls. Would highly recommend!! Excellent service.:aheartbea

18. I traded a Lati Red boy for Stacy's MD Ryu, and she is such a lovely person to deal with! Communication was excellent and she was very patient with me when I made a mistake with the shipping. Thankfully the Lati boy arrived without any problems. The Ryu head arrived well packaged and in really good condition and I couldn't be happier with him. Overall Stacy is one of the nicest people I've meet in the hobby so far, and I would recommend her to anybody. Thank you so much for a smooth and happy trade! <3

19. I ordered my Ceariel (DBdoll Adai) through Stacy. She was a joy to work with. Communication was fast and she always let me know how things were going. I would definitely order through her again!! I adore my boy, thank you so much for your help!

20. I ordered my Ceariel (DBdoll Adai) through Stacy. She was a joy to work with. Communication was fast and she always let me know how things were going. I would definitely order through her again!! I adore my boy, thank you so much for your help!