1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for STACY

Apr 27, 2008

1. STACY helped me to get one of the things i wished for during a lot of time .. a guqin *.* ...and i can tell that it was almost a gift ^^.

Despite the problems she had because she didn't received it in the best of conditions at first.. she fought to get me one well made with the factory again and again. It's because of her big effort i'm so grateful to her, and it's because of that i'm more than sure that i will deal with her if i have the chance to do it again ^^ !! ..

Thank you so much sweetie for being the wonderful person you are .. love you to pieces ^^ !!

2. I ordered a DBDoll Yuer (Pink Skin) girl through her, and she arrived perfectly! Thank you, Stacy!

3. I bought a DBDoll though STACEY. Communication was perfect and she was very helpful :)

4. [​IMG]
      Stacy's work is amazing an she is very pleasant to deal with. Everything went smoothly :) Highly recommended. 11/10 stars Will return when I have more money!

5. I received 4 truly beautiful outfits from STACY, including a great tail coat created by Seven to fit uncommon BJD measurements and a stunning qi pao made to match specific colors I had in mind.

STACY is, as usual, very professional, always kind, comprehensive, and ready to solve any problem that may occur.

I will certainly order more of those elegant outfits in the future~! :aheartbea

6. I bought a DBDoll Adia from STACY and had a great transaction. She kept me informed,
      and my order shipped right after I made my third layaway payment. When my doll got shipped to the wrong person, STACY worked to get it fixed, and reimbursed my extra shipping. Thank you very much!

7. I just received my DBDoll Buchen. He arrived in perfect condition with great packing.

His engineering is superb; he can take and hold lots of poses, including hand to face and knees close to chest. This is straight out of the box, no sueding, no nothing.

He's even right for the character. ;)

Except for US Customs holding onto him, his shipping went very fast, and I just can't blame Stacy for our friends in Customs.:lol:

Ann in CT

8. My DBDoll arrived today. I had a little post problem but Stacy was really helpfull and tried to help me out and mailed me the information that they wanted. I am really happy getting my DBDoll Wenshao doll. I'm satisfied with my purhase and the package was wellpacked, Payment was easy, It took a while to get my package. But it came :) He arrived safely and he look's great and I am thankfull for the stuff he came with. :D
      Here is my package opening tread for you to see: ;)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341021

9. I recently bought a DBDoll Sangyun with STACY's help. She was just wonderful to deal with - kept me informed every step of the way and always replied quickly to e-mails. And the doll is great - beautiful engineering on the body. I'm very pleased with him! All in all, a great experience and I would not hesitate to whole heartedly recommend STACY to anyone for any kind of transaction. She's terrific and an asset to this forum!

10. Bought a DBDoll ADAI from Stacy. Love this cute chubby thin. Very good quality. Transaction was fast and smooth with perfect communications. :)

11. i ordered a costume from STACY, it is amazing.... fits perfectly, and full of details.... just stunning... the transaction was brilliant from beginning to end.... the garment was made per my directions, and shipped as promised, packed well, and arrived safely.... great seller.

12. I ordered three outfits from Stacy, they're all very beautiful and detailed, and look even nicer in person than in the pictures! My hard to fit Raurencio boy has pants that will get on over his thunder thighs now! Shipping was fast, and communication was very good. Will definitely order from her again!

13. I ordered two things from Stacy - so I'll write each up a little separately!

1/3rd Boy Doll Body
      Stacy was incredibly helpful and friendly when responding to my PM'd questions about my purchase.

The doll itself arrived in a well-packaged box with a gorgeous wicker case and soft green cushion. He poses rather beautifully right out of the box. Having never owned a bjd before this doll, I'm not sure how usual that is! *laughs* But I'm relieved I can probably wait for my more bjd-experienced friend to visit and show me what to do before I need to learn to restring! He's also wonderfully made in terms of joints. I've rejected lots of dolls for having "ugly joints" - but he's beautiful in this respect.

[​IMG]

Clothes
      I also ordered from Stacy's shop for my doll's first clothes. She lists this set of clothes as "NO:QP-08". The workmanship is lovely and she was very kind to me in our PMs about this when I asked questions about the order. The materials are wonderful to touch and fit incredibly well! You might have minor difficulties with the buttons, but it only took me a few minutes to get everything properly on. (And may have been me being nervous about dressing a bjd for the first time. xD )

I'm very much looking forward to ordering more from her shop in the future!

Thank you again, Stacy, for the lovely charm ornament you included! :apresent: :aheartbea

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. I recently commissioned STACY to produce 4 outfits for me: Zack Fair (Crisis Core), Genesis Rhapsodos (Crisis Core) and 2 Hideto (hide) Matsumoto outfit replicas - THEY CAME OUT "PERFECT" AS USUAL. I highly recommend STACY for any type of reproduction of an outfit, costume or cosplay. SHE IS DEFINITELY THE "BEST"! ;) Her turn-around time is usually 45 days from the order and for what you pay for it is "HIGHLY" worth it!

"WORTH THE MONEY AND WORTH THE WAIT" :thumbup

~ Thanks again STACY :aheartbea

15. I bought a custom fitted chinese outfit from STACY and I am very pleased ^^
      The communication was great and she was very friendly to deal with.
      I will definitely buy again!
      Thank you!

16. I bought a chinese outfit from STACY: it is wonderful!!!!
      The communication was great and she was very nice person, always fast in reolying and givr infos.
      I will definitely buy from her in the future... already have some ideas XD
      Thank you!

17. I've bought doll parts through STACY and I couldn't be anymore satisfied with this transaction! :)

The communication was superb, the item beautiful and the user courteous.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

18. Bought these most gorgeous DBDoll wings in the whole world. (Love them!) Communication was great, it shipped quite speedily and it was very carefully packed!! (Lots of bubblewrap, a box and then a bag.)
      I'm very thrilled! Thank you very very much.
      Would highly recommend : D

19. I ordered DBDoll ears from STACY and got exactly what I ordered, well packaged, in a quite reasonable timeframe. I'm very happy with the transaction, thanks! :)

20. I ordered two pairs of DBDoll wings from Stacy.
      Communication was excellent and the items were packaged very well.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea