1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for STACY

Apr 27, 2008

1. Ordered a DBdoll Adai from Stacy. Stacy was lovely to order from, great communication and managed to locate an Adai ready to ship out really quickly and posted out straight away. Adai was packaged very well and arrived super quick. Would definitely buy from again, probably some of the clothing - it is so tempting! - thanks, Stacy :)

2. :fangirl:Ordered 2 outfits and a pair of tights from stacy. Stacy is lovely to deal with, so polite and kept me informed with my order. The outfits are beautiful. Stacy has made them really lovely, fully lined and stunning items to look at. The quality is outstanding. Thank you so much I am really happy with them :D I would recomend stacy to everyone as buying was made so easy and the post was superfast. :aheartbea

THANK YOU

3. I ordered a white lace cheong sam for my DD girl. It arrived very quickly after it was finished and the quality was amazing. All the stitching was very professional and the dress fits amazing for such a hard to fit girl! Communication was flawless. I am very happy with this transaction and would love to order something from Stacy again!

4. I bought a outfit and two shirts from STACY, the quality is wonderful and it arrived quick and very well packed! Thank you!

5. I ordered a yo-SD kimono from STACY, and am super impressed with pretty much everything!
      It was reasonably priced, is lovely piece, and arrived unbelievably quick!! :D

6. I bought several beautiful outfits, 2 dragon headpieces and doll. Everything was so wonderful. Thanks so much.
      Robin

7. I ordered a dbdoll head. The communication was easy. The head arrived in perfect condition and was very safely packed.
      Thank you and also thanks for the gift!

Highly recommended!

8. I ordered a DBdoll Ninan from STACY ♫ ♫. ......She is great in keeping update & fast reply to all my PMs. Great communication & very friendly. My DBDoll Ninan was packaged very well and arrived very fast . Would definitely buy from STACY ♫ ♫ again,
      Definitely 5 Stars ★☆★☆★ ....(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ ♪ ♫ ♫....

9. I ordered a set of clothes and 1/6 DBDoll Adai through her
      Negotiation went smoothly, and everything was shipped nicely, the clothes are great. ^_^
      Thumbs up

10. Ordered through stacy, parcel company dpex lost parcel
      stacy gave me a full refund and did her very best to try and find parcel
      Stacy is really lovely seller
      thank you for doing your best and all your help

11. i bought 3 outfit from Stacy. They just got here and they are wonderfull. the sewing is extremelly well done and they look fantastic ! i totally recommend her and will buy from her again !

Thank you so much !

12. I've ordered quite a few outfits from Stacy. She's easy to work with and the clothes are of excellent quality.

13. I commissioned STACY to make a FFVII:AC outfit for my DIM doll Minimee Cloud. The costume fit perfectly (even the gloves). Very fast turn around time. Communication was good. Outfit was carefully packaged and delivered EMS express shipping. I am very happy with my purchase and would commission other outfits from her in the future. Thank you. :D

14. Stacy sold me a DBDoll Adai as a gift for a friend. She was a pleasure to deal with and always responded quickly! The item was packaged with care, shipped on schedule and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! It made her day!

15. Ordered 2 outfits from Stacy. Both are beautiful. Excellent quality. Transaction was also perfect. Will order from her again. :)

Thank you!

16. I have ordered two outfits from Stacy. The first order that was sent to me got lost in the mail, but then she was so sweet as to send another order of the clothing to me. The quality and look of the clothing is outstanding, and I will definitely buy many, many more things in the future from her.

17. I ordered two outfits for my boy from STACY, and each one was made very well and I couldn't be happier with them. Communication was excellent and I would definitely highly recommend her :)

18. I ordered five outfits for my IH EID girls from STACY, wonderful models and overall high quality, they look stunning. ^_^
      Considering that the order was for a type of doll she was not familiar with, I am impressed with the good, and mostly tight, fit the dresses have.:aheartbea
      Communication and transaction was excellent all through the process, from measuring of the dolls, to the delivery.
      I highly recommend her and will definitely buy more from her in the future.:)

19. I ordered two outfits forn Stacy, one fit perfectly and the other had parts that where too big. She sent replacement pieces free of charge but the wait time was a bit much.

20. Ordered an outfit from STACY. It shipped quick and is absoloutely gorgeous!
      Shes lovely to buy from and I'll probably do so again inthe future! Thankyou very much :)