1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for STACY

Apr 27, 2008

1. I ordered a dbdoll head. This is my second deal with her. Everything was wonderful as the first time.
      Thank you!

2. bought an outfit from her it was very well made and shipped well.
      Thank you would buy from again.

3. Ordered a Qipau from Stacy for my EID lady. High quality and superb fit. This is my second order from her, and I will definitely be back and order more. ^_^

Picture of Lady Li Nichang in her new Qipau:
      [​IMG]

4. I got a custom outfit from STACY and it it came in great condition and exactly what i asked for!!

Thanks a lot! Communication was prompt and friendly.

-onee-chan

5. I have ordered a nice chinese outfit from Stacy and it's fit like a glove . I will bought again from her for sure. Number one transaction

6. Just received another fabulous outfit for my Soom Super gem size boy, and it it gorgeous! Stacy is a lovely person to deal with, I VERY highly recommend her!! ;>))

7. I commissioned an Crisis Core FFVII ShinRa Infantryman outfit from STACY she was very patient with me and my indecisiveness and very accomodating. It was an excellent transaction despite a minor misunderstanding. She resolved it graciously. I'm a happy customer. Hope to commisson you again sometime. Thanks a lot! :D

8. I ordered several outfits from Stacy (and Seven), and they are of impeccable quality! Stacy was very quick to let me know when she thought there might be quality issues. When I had to be out of town and couldn't receive packages, Stacy was very accommodating and held my shipment for me. I would definitely recommend her!

9. I've ordered 3 outfits from Stacy. And everything - the deal and the clothes - were just perfect! Thank you Stacy, I'll enjoy ordering from you and I'll do it again for sure!

10. I bought deveral outfits from Stacy. Her work is very professional. The communication was excellent also. The items were safely packed and arrived within a reasonable wait. Great to buy from. Highly recommended.

11. I just received my third order from Stacy, and as usual it was a pleasure opening the box! Everything is beautifully made and fits nicely. Highly recommended!

12. I ordered five outfits from Stacy and also asked if she would be willing to acquire an accessory from DBDolls for me. I have only high praise for how wonderful she is to work with. She is thorough, pleasant, professional. When one fabric was no longer available, she showed me several others she had that were close and let me choose. She made sure she had correct measurements. And she also kept me informed at each step of the way. When the package was delayed in transit, she did everything on her end to ensure we could hurry it along. The clothing is extremely well-designed and well-made. A fabulous experience, and I wouldn't hesitate a moment to do business with her again!!

Thank you. :aheartbea

13. I ordered two dresses from Stacy and they are absolutely beautiful ! Stacy asked me for precise measurements so she could make the perfect dresses for my doll. Indeed, they fit perfectly ! The quality is amazing. Also, the delay was very reasonable. I would certainly order from her again. :)

14. I just took delivery of two gorgeous Hound-sized tuxedo suits made by Seven through Stacy's Pink Ocean. I am very, very pleased. The work is perfect in all details, the fabric (which was a special request) is of lovely quality and perfect in drape and weight, and the transaction was handled precisely on time and shipped quickly. Stacy gets my highest recommendation!

15. Positive!
      I commissioned STACY to make an outfit for my Spiritdoll boy. Communication was friendly, shipping was fast, and the outfit fits perfectly! I am very pleased with my purchase.

Thanks! :)

16. Another order with Stacy, this time for two outfits. Everything was as fabulous as it was the first time, and I'm just as pleased as I was the first time. Stacy is professional and a joy to work with. The clothing is exceptionally well-made and the fit is perfection. I recommend her highly, and I will be buying again.

Thank you so much! :D

17. I ordered a dress from Stacy in a custom size. It was perfectly tailored with fantastic detail, fully lined, superb quality. She let me pick out what fabric I wanted and answered all my questions. I am once again satisfied with my order from her and will definitely return for more~

[​IMG]

18. I comissioned some clothes made by Seven through Stacy's Pink Ocean, and everything went perfectly! ^^ The clothes are very well made, and all he time she was very kind and concerned about the arriving of my package. I'll certainly buy again, now that I know where to buy clothes for my girl! <3 Thank you so much!!!

19. I ordered a qipao from Stacy, and with my custom request, she made the qipao as what I want and need. The size and the design all fit my girl perfectly, just as I wanted. I also had a very wonderful communication with her. Very wonderful to deal with. <3

Thank you so much

Here's a photo of my girl wearing the qipao, thou is not a clear shot yet.

[​IMG]

20. Bought three outfits and they fit my Iplehouse EID girl perfectly! Great communication and friendliness from Stacy.