1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for STACY

Apr 27, 2008

1. I commissioned an outfit by Seven through Stacy. The communication was quick and super friendly, the transaction was very smooth and most importantly, I'm so happy the fit on my doll is perfect! Thanks very much ^__^

2. Stacy purchased my Soso, she was very polite and friendly, communication was excellent and payment was prompt. I can recommend Stacy and it was a pleasure to do business with her. Thank you :)

3. I bought a Dbdoll 1/3 boy body through Stacy. Communication was excellent, and she was very friendly. The body itself was shipped well packaged. I'm pleased with this transaction, and definitely wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Thank you!

4. STACY bought my handsewn tibetan lamb fur wigs. She paid fast and communication was nice. She also let me know when the wigs arrived. Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!

5. I bought a DBdoll Head and 2 custom clothings from Stacy. I'm all happy with the quality! Thank you!

6. I recently bought a full Miracledoll Jing from Stacy via Stacy's Pink Ocean. I paid for the head first and then decided to buy the full doll and she graciously agreed to allow a layaway. Communication was friendly, very prompt and she was quick to respond each and every time.

The doll arrived quickly and was very well packaged.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again and I wholeheartedly recommend her as a reliable and trustworthy seller.

Thank you so much Stacy and for the extra items too they are lovely and we're such pleasant surprise!

:chibi

7. I bought a Miracledoll Baiye head through Stacy directly. He arrived safe and sound May 24th. I placed my order on April 8th and she was nothing but helpful and kind through the whole transaction, and let me know the status of my order every step of the way. I'd definitely buy from Stacy again! :)

8. I bought two dolls through Stacy's Pink Ocean, and Stacy was wonderful! We ended up with almost 40 emails back and forth, and each of her's were friendly and helpful. She checked with the company often to confirm what I was asking, and was very patient. I even changed my mind while I was waiting for my dolls, and asked her if I could change my shipping choice-- No problem! Her communication was excellent, and she shipped extremely fast (same-day) after getting the dolls. Everything was well-packaged, and everything was in perfect condition despite the box being heavily damaged during shipping. :) Really great, I'd highly recommend! Thank you!

9. I ordered two fully custom outfits along with other separate clothing items from SPO—and if I could give Stacy the biggest hug in the world, I would. She worked with me in choosing proper fabric (what was too thick, stiff, etc) with my concepts. She was easy to talk to and very friendly and communicative.

It took about a little over a month to get everything. I couldn't be any happier when I opened that box. Everything fit my boys (Iplehouse EIDs) very well! Everything was so well-made and the quality of the fabric was perfect. The sewing and seams were well-done as well. It was all beautiful!

I will DEFINITELY buy more outfits from her in the future. I highly recommend! *happy dance*

10. I had an amazing transaction with Stacy who helped me get some ears for my old B&G Sapphira, who's ears had broken.
      It was a pretty difficult order, as she did not even have the ears listed on her items for sale. She actually contacted B&G for me, went through a lot of stuff with a wig I ordered then cancelled as well, dealt with my difficult shipping requests, and basically emailed me back and forth about 10 different times. Her communication was amazing, and she was polite and efficient and wonderful.

Absolute A+ seller!

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Stacy through Stacy's Pink Ocean and I'm quite happy with my purchase. There were some issues with postage and the eyes took around six weeks to get to me, but Stacy answered every email I sent quickly and helpfully, and the shipping issues really weren't her fault. It did take longer than I thought it would for the eyes to ship in the first place (about 3-4 weeks), but now that they're here I really love them, and I'm glad I got them. :3nodding:

Overall, Stacy was very helpful and proactive, and I would definitely order from her again!

12. Ordered a plain B&G Kevin's Castle doll from Stacy around January 5th. Received the doll on January 31st! :aeyepop:

I had originally asked about whether or not the heads were available seperately. Normally they're not but, because of an issue with the site, I was offered a face up or extra head. (I went with the head. Thanks Stacy! :D)

#112 Lon, Feb 23, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2018