1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Starfighter.. a lovely seller

Jun 28, 2006

1. Starfighter is a reasonable seller who shipped out the package on the day he said. He also worked with me to settle for a price agreement and shipping terms. He's a very friendly individual that I recommend. ^^

2. Well, I got my dark elf Soo today. She was in perfect condition and sent me an extra pair of eyes and a wig!
      Even with that I cannot give him good feedback because I went to a lot of trouble with this transaction...

3. Starfighter, I need you to answer my PMs.
      I paid you on April 24th and I want a shipping date and tracking number.
      I have left 5 PMs since then that have all been unanswered.
      You were on again yesterday and still you do not answer.
      I am now trying for an answer from you in a more public arena.

*EDIT 1* I have received a PM from Starfighter stating that he will ship my item tomorrow. *END EDIT*

*EDIT 2* Starfighter shipped my item today by EMS, which he is paying for. Thank you, Philip. *END EDIT*

*FINAL EDIT* My item arrived on May 21. Thank you , Philip. *END EDIT*

4. I'm assuming that one of those "couple more people" is me, because I have not heard from you since I gave you my payment on April 11th. I sent you a PM yesterday entitled "Please read!!". Since it seems that you do not read PMs, I am letting you know here that it is in your PM box, and that you need to read it and answer me.

Please tell us what is going on. Even if the news is bad news that our items haven't been shipped yet, WE NEED TO KNOW. Thank you.

EDIT on May 15th, at 7:13- I recieved an answer from Starfighter. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT on May 24th, 2007-
      Final feedback:
      I recieved the Femi head on May 23rd 2007. My payment for my item went through on April 11th, and it finally arrived on May 23rd. My feedback for Starfighter will be neutral, because although the head arrived well packaged and in good condition, the lack of communication and delay in shipping prevented this from being a good transaction.

5. Starfighter has yet to deliver the Yukinojo body to me that I paid for on April 25th, it is now May 30th. He did not respond to PMs until Caro started a thread and several of us found out we were not alone in having trouble with him. He did start to respond after Caro measures to get her purchase from him. He says he's put a trace a my 'lost' package and asked for it to be returned to him. I thought we had worked out a substitute deal for an Olivia body he has and credit towards her head since he has my money and I have no doll body. He was supposed to send it EMS so it can be tracked the complete way. This hasn't happened yet either and his paypal account has been locked but before I've filed my complaint. This just sucks

6. I have turned Starfighter into paypal for non-delivery of goods. It's been since April 25 when I paid him the money. He said yesterday on the phone he would call me today firth thing in the morning with an EMS number for substitute merchandise. No call, no PM, no email (he was here at DoA at 11 am this morning) and I have left 3 messages on his phone. It's now time for the legal route since I don't think he is dealing with me in good faith.

7. Today June 4th I received an Olivia head and body to replace the Yukinojo body that I paid for and went missing in the mail weeks ago. I am paying a small balance to make up the difference between the 2 items as agreed upon. Starfighter still has a claim open with the Canadian postal service at this point. It is my hope in the future that he ships only by express mail to save himself and the buyer the greif of the standard mail service.
      June 6
      The package with the body arrived today. The package shows that it was indeed shipped on May 1 and arrived today without damage. Everything Starfighter said about how and when he shipped it was indeed true. There is no apparent reason why this package took so long to get here. Poor Starfighter must have gone crazy when all these packages went on some mystery walk-about.

I do wish he would make it a new habit to answer PMs and ship only Express mail to save himself this grief, but in the end it's been proven that he did nothing wrong. He did the right thing and sold me replacement merchandise went this box seemed lost forever;and now I'll do the right thing and repurchase this item from him as we agreed to if the box should ever be found. I feel bad that there has ben so much grief for all concerned. It is the postal service that deserves the blame for this one.

8. Hi all,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so patient while I worked things out. Everyone now has their items, including the one package that went missing for a month!
      I'm so glad. :cake:

Things originally really went haywire when I sent a refund to Caro for her transaction. I sent the refund a couple of days after she purchased the Dark Elf Soo from me, and everything seemed fine. What went wrong was that PayPal, instead of refunding her from my PayPal balance, they attempted to transfer the refund from one of my bank accounts. The refund failed, so they locked my PayPal account and wouldn't allow me to do anything until I sent them the cash via money order or bank transfer (but all my cash was in my PayPal). It was so stupid because they refused to process the refund from my PayPal balance. Mannnnnnnn...
      It was resolved because Caro still wanted the doll, so I sent it to her and she emailed PayPal to resolve the issue. Funny enough, they still didn't unlock my account right away.
      It just made it so much more difficult to send out everyone's items when my money was tied up with them. Jerks... I really wish there was a better way to send and recieve money online because I'm sick of PayPal and their little gimmicks.

Luckily though, chinamoon recieved her package that was lost for a month. I'm so glad. We had worked out a deal for replacement items, which she recieved right away, but I still felt pretty bad because SD16 boy bodies are difficult to get~ It's all good now though.

Whew.. man, I'm really glad it worked out in the end. I am just very sorry for the worry this all caused everyone. I really wanted to bang my head off the desk for a moment there!! hahah

I hope any members dealing with me can see that I really wouldn't take someone's money or anything like that and not rectify things, even when it's not my fault.

Thank you again, and I hope you are all feeling more relieved now that all the items have arrived in the hands of their new owners.

Take care :cake:

Philip

9. Starfighter,
      I can swear that the date on the box that you shipped the SD16 body in clearly says it shipped on May 1. It was clearly their fault for the delay. My advice, drive to a differnt post office and only ship express sweetie. You don't need this kind of greif.
      Hugs,
      Robin

10. I recently had a transaction with starfighter. I bought a SD10 girl body from him and did a trade for a Dollfie Dream wig. The transaction went smoothly and he even did a suwarrico service on my SD10 body free of charge. ♥ I would definately deal with starfighter again.

11. I purchased a Limhwa Half Elf from Philip and he was extremely wonderful to deal with, friendly and took wonderfully good care of her. She is my dream doll! Thank you so much for the doll, Philip!:)

12. I just bought a Flouorite from starfighter! She is perfect and put together to perfection! wonderfull transaction and would do it again:) thanks!

13. I bought a DollfieDream II body from starfighter. Purchase cleared almost immediately but shipped a little slow. His post office returned the package (with a wrong address?, which is weird because my correct info is on Paypal...) and it was delivered with a big dent in it! But the dollbody was fine, exactly as described in sale post, and I was able to save her box. :D

tl;dr version: Overall good seller with merchandise in excellent condition, a little slow to ship, but he kept me informed via PM and email, and always answered me right away.

14. I purchased a Yukinojo head from starfighter and I must say it was a REALLY GOOD transaction. There were absolutely no communication problems and the head shipped immediately. He gave me the tracking number and it arrived a day before predicted. Based on this experience, I would purchase from him again.

Thank you, starfighter!

15. Sold a pair of eyes to Starfighter, quick payment, very easy transaction! ^^

16. I bought a Dollfie Dream 2 body from Starfighter.
      He was very quick to answer my questions by PM and very kind to accept the payment in Canadian dollars so I didn't have to pay currency exchange fees.
      He shipped the body super quickly the next morning after I sent the payment and gave me a tracking number right away. The body arrived the next day. That was fast!!! I was amazed how well it was wrapped up too! It was packaged as if it was a really fragile resin doll =)

Everything was perfect, I rate Starfighter a #1 seller.

Thank you!

17. Hey all,

Things have been running smoothly for a while now. Thank you very much to those members who have dealt with me even after the problems I had there.
      If anyone has any questions or concerns before dealing with me, please let me know. Every item I have sold in the past has made it to its buyer, so there are no unresolved issues remaining.
      Thank you again, I appreciate your evaluation^^
      take care,

Philip

18. Philip sold me an unoa lusis.
      Overall, I was very happy with the transaction. He never failed to PM me back when I had a question, or concern. He even did more than I expected to fix a small problem I had. I really appreciate how sincere and nice he was.
      Thanks, Philip~ <3

19. Philip sold me a unoa lusis as well, she even had a faceup on both of the faceplates I got from him which I wasn't expecting! :D He was very friendly and was quick to ship after payment. I would love to do business with him again and I totally recommend him, it has been a real pleasure! Thanks so much Philip!

20. I just bought a Volks Cristal head from Phillip! Communication was great, he was really friendly, and I received the head really quickly! Thanks for a great transaction.