1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Starfighter.. a lovely seller

Jun 28, 2006

1. I got the DD Cheryl head today. ^____^ Small communication glitch, funky PM issue, but it all paid off in the end! She is SO cute.

Thank you! :D

2. Great transaction with good communication! Starfighter even volunteered, and refunded, when he realised he miscalculated the shipping fee. What an honest guy :D

3. Bought a swarrico girl body off of Starfighter and have a very quick and smooth transaction! thanks a mil!

4. What a terrific sale! Starfighter was SO helpful, answered all of my questions completely and quickly. He kept me advised of all shipping information and shipped the very next day. My doll was well wrapped and arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks so much Starfighter

5. My Unoa hands just arrived today ^^ Very quick seller, I'm very happy! Thanks for all : D

6. Sold a SD13 body to Starfighter, payment was fast and communication was great... Thank you!!

This is my second excellent transaction with Starfighter and I'd definately buy from or sell to them again!!

7. smooth transaction :)

the outfit is very lovely and in good condition, I love it thank you :)

8. Bought My Luna from Starfighter, and overall I am pleased with the transaction. She didn't come with her original hands, and he promptly sent another pair and told me to keep the other ones for free. Her torso was slightly a tad darker than the rest of her, but nothing a little sanding will cure. He tries his best to make sure that you are happy, and I'm very glad he did for me, thanks again! :)

9. bought a fullset volks liz outfit from starfighter. excellent seller, things well packed and shipped safe. thank you very much! :fangirl:

10. i bought a puki pukisha faceplate from starfighter! definitely would do buisness again!

11. Bought some glass eyes from Starfighter- They are gorgeous and just the right color I wanted for my girl! Would love to deal with again!
      Thank you so much :)
      -Melissa

12. Bought a F16 Volks head, that arrived safaly , very well packed! Thanks a lot!
      :aheartbea

13. I sold my Volks F-21 sunlight msd cat girl to Starfighter ^_^ he was such a sweetheart...O.O and paypal was being a total dork and tried to cause problems for us ^^; but Starfighter was such a sweety through it all and did everything he could and he was so great to work with and I highly recommend him as a buyer ^_^
      *huggles for the great transaction* you are always a pleasure to work with ^_^ and I'm so incredibly happy that she was a b-day highlight for you ^_^
      *more hugs* and many thanks ^.^

14. Bought a BtSSB outfit from Starfighter and everything went great! Helpful, friendly and good communication. Thanks a bunch! ^_^

15. Philip sold his Volks Yo-Tenshi Yayoi to me~ Transaction went perfectly smooth. He was even nice enough to give me a few weeks layaway. I love this bitty little angel! Thank you, Philip!

16. I purchase a set from Starfighter and the transaction was perfect, constant communication and shipped promptly.
      Thanks!

17. Bought an outfit from Starfighter. Everything went smoothly and arrived in great condition.

18. I bought a Volks Miruku default outfit from him. Everything went well; it was packed very well and the outfit itself is beautiful. Would definitely work with again. Thanks!

19. I bought a pipos outfit from Starfighter! great seller! fast shipping, good communication!

20. I bought a DD head with a beautiful face-up from Starfighter. Smooth transaction, I'm very happy with the head and it arrived safely. Thanks so much!! :)