1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stella Maris

Sep 30, 2006

1. Stella Maris sold me a Lu-Wen vampire head and kept me up to date during the whole transaction when it took some time to sent pictures and weather conditions delayed shipping. A very patient seller. ^_^
      I had a nice transaction with Stella Maris. Thanks.

2. Bought a Volks YoSD Chinatsu from Stella Maris, and it was a wonderful transaction ^_^
      Fast responding and fast shipping. I would buy from her anytime.

Thank you so much again <3

Sabriell

3. I think Stella Maris is just great :D You can't go wrong dealing with her .. highly recommended.
      kaye

4. Sold an SD10 body to Stella. She was lovely to chat to, paid quickly, and let me know when he arrived. Couldn't ask for a better seller.

Thank you!

5. Bought a Puki Piki from Stella Maris and she was great to deal with and I got my little guy in perfect condition and quick!

6. I have had many Transactions with Stella Maris, sadly of none I've leaven feedback for ^^: I'm just a but behind on leaving feedback for people I know and am friends with 1/2 the time ^^; but Stella has purchased Handcast Ted, Procast V1 Hanyuu, V2 Ted and even a Mature Ted...O.O she has been so increadibly sweet and understanding of artist type sculpted dolls and even when my dolls were cast in my kitchen in my house...she was more than understanding and super sweet and was just one of the sweetest people in the world to work with ^_^ she is just amazing ^_^
      *hugs and thankies so very much for such wonderful Transactions* ^_^

7. I bought a Unidoll Jace head from Stella Maris. She answered my PMs right away, and shipped super-fast. He came extremely well packaged. Everything went wonderfully. A+

8. Stella Maris recently commissioned an outfit from me...communication was great, & she paid right away. A wonderful buyer! Thanks again!!

9. Another perfect transaction with Stella Maris from whom I purchased a puki Loreley. Loreley was safely packaged, shipping was fast and communication was excellent. An A+ seller!

10. a very good seller ^^ I bought her supia rosy in a very short layaway and she was very nice and responded fast. she was great to work with. thanks so much sharon!

11. Stella Maris participated in my Shoes and Boots group order and is currently signed up for my second Fairyland Piggyback order. :D She's very friendly, awesome with communication and prompt with payments! She's a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her without hesitation!

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant!! :clover

12. She bought a Lavender Fer from me and she was wonderful to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Thanks very much! I highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

13. I sold a pair of bc wings to Stella Maris and everything was great, communication was very fast and pleasant and she paid me at once! Second time I work with Stella and I was once again very satisfied!

14. As expected, I'm back. Stella Maris participated in my second Fairyland piggyback order as well as my second Glass Eyes order and everything went wonderfully well. :) Signing off on two more wonderful transactions, my feelings haven't changed and I will still gladly do business with her again!

:clover Thank you for your participation in these two orders!! :clover

15. I bought a Limhwa ToYou from Stella Maris and the transaction went smoothly! Fortunately Stella Maris was still willing to sell a doll that she hadn't bumped in two months. Lucky for me! :sweat

The doll was well-packed, mailed just as I'd requested, and came with several freebies! She is in beautiful condition for her age, her resin completely undamaged; obviously she was well-kept, and with a little TLC the doll will be everything that I'd hoped for.

So, yes, definitely not a ratfink. :)

16. Yet another perfect transaction with Stella Maris! She's always an utter joy to deal with. Thank you!

17. Stella Maris is a very good buyer~ She bought a pair of Mnf WS #1 hands from me, paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. I would gladly sell to her without hesitation in the future ^__^

18. I bought an SD body from Stella Maris. She was friendly and shipped the item in a timely manner. Great seller! :)
      Thanks so much!

19. Great transaction with Stella Maris who purchased an outfit from me. Payment was very fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer and always a pleasure to do business with :D

20. I bought one of Stella Maris's home-made dreadlock wigs. She was awesome to work with! She made the wig exactly how I wanted. She shipped it quickly, and it even came with a hand written "how to take care of your wig" card. I'd certainly work with Stella again. :)