1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StephG

Aug 9, 2006

1. Had a great transaction with Steph.. I am pretty sure I have had one in the past , too that I forgot to leave fb on. Steph is great to deal with and am sure will be doing more trans.
      Thanks so much
      Steph

2. wonderful communication and fast payment ^_^ it's been a great pleasure to work on the doll art portraiture for you~

3. StephG bought doll eye from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

4. Great communication, fast payment and the whole transaction went really smoothly ^^ Thank you!

5. Steph ordered a portret of her dolls from me :) She was very nice, payed very fast :) I would like to have more transaction with her :)

6. I bought a bjd head from Steph.
      She is very nice and replied fast when I had questions.
      Great communication and a wonderful Jace head :)

It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
      I highly recommend Steph.

Thanks so much!!

7. Miss Stephy is an amazing commissioner. Commissioned me for a portrait of her beautiful resin couple, Aleric and Jeni, and when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and a bad reaction to Vicodin, not only was she completely patient and understanding, but she told me to get better soon! A caring and nice individual, as well as an excellent commissioner. Would instantly do business with again, highly recommended.

8. ***** Bought a head from StephG. It was in wonderful condition. Shipped superfast and super securely!!! No way was anything happening to my new head. :) Communication was excellent, prompt and she kept me informed all the way. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

9. Stephanie just bought a shirt from me, and she was very wonderful to deal with!! :D Her exchange is always very friendly and courteous, payment is super fast, and she also let me know when the parcel arrived. I couldn't ask for more and highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you so much again Stephanie; it's been a pleasure!! =D :aheartbea

10. StephG bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

11. I had a good transaction with StephG; The deal was fantastic, attentive and very quick in replying, cares about every detail and is very friendly.

100% Recommended!!!

12. I bought 2 wigs and a set of eyes from her, communication was great! I'm not sure as to how long shipping took because it was sent to our PO box in the States and I had to wait until one of my family members was able to pick it up but I'd certainly give her the benefit of the doubt. Thank you so much! I didn't have any wigs for my boy, it was a pleasure doing business with her.

13. I did some art commission work for StephG and she was lovely to work with!
      She was very clear with what she wanted, provided excellent reference, and
      was all around easy and wonderful to work with! She was prompt with payment
      and was a great communicator- thanks for a wonderful commission experience
      :D

14. StephG bought a necklace from me and it was a perfect transaction! I would happily do business with her again as all of her PMs were super nice and quick, and she even let me know when her package arrived. Thank you again!

15. I've sold my handmade little armchair for StephG
      She paid SUPER fast [as soon as i've send her my pp account!!]

She so kind and great to deal with >_<b

16. Recently sold Steph some poulaine/elf boots. I couldn't ask for a nicer customer, Steph is so friendly and communicative! Perfect transaction, excellent customer, and I look forward to doing business again in the future! :)

17. I bought an Iplehouse Lion head from Steph and she was great to deal with. She was prompt on communication, she shipped out quickly and he was wonderfully packaged. Definitely a recommended seller. :)

18. I bought a pair of shoes from Stephany and it was an excellent overseas transaction. She's wonderful to deal with. Thanks for All !!! :D

19. I bought a bjd sweater and jeans from Steph. She is great to deal with. Wonderful communication and super fast shipping. I would definitely do business with her again. Highly recommended!! Thanks!!!!!

20. I bought a F2BM skirt from StephG. It arrived quickly, very well packaged and just as described.
      Thank you! :)