1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stinkerbell

Jun 4, 2006

1. Leah responded to my LTF body WTB, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. The wee one was packaged very securely and shipped quickly, arriving here in perfect condition. I look forward to working with her again!

2. I bought some more Realpuki clothes from Stinkerbell and they got here lightening fast. She is a Great lady and an Awesome seller!! I would buy from her ANY day!!!

3. Just had a very good transaction with Stinkerbell.

I bought a Dollheart Green Melodious set from Stinkerbell. Stinkerbell was awesome - answered my questions, shipped out in great time, and gave me a great price.

The set is in perfect condition.

Thank you very much for this excellent transaction!

4. Bought a Realpuki from Leah and she arrived quickly and safely to me in the UK with a ton of extras.... Can't praise Leah enough.. I wish all sellers were as good!

5. I just completed a very positive transaction with Leah. I purchased a DollHeart Citali outfit from her. Communication was terrific, shipping was speedy & well-packaged and the outfit is in perfect condition. I highly recommend working with Leah. Thanks so much!

6. I bought some Dollheart clothing/shoes from Leah, and it was one of the smoothest, nicest transactions ever! Thanks so much, Rita

7. I recently bought two lovely Fairyland Pukipuki wigs, both in perfect condition. Good to deal with you.

Thank you

8. I purchased a Volks Nagisa from Stinkerbell. She shipped her the next day and well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again in the future.

9. Great communication and speedy shipping. Wonderful experience with this seller.

10. I purchased a doll from Stinkerbell. She was very responsive to email and was wonderful to deal with. She shipped the doll very quickly and packaged it nicely. I would highly recommend her! Thank you so much <3

11. This was my third or fourth amazing transaction with Stinkerbell... always fast communication, fast shipping! Thanks so much, as always!! <3

12. I purchased an old F07 + body and wig from Stinkerbell. She was very quick to communicate and ship.

13. Stinkerbell purchased a Bella head from me and paid promptly - provided great communication - a delight to sell to any time.
      &#9617;&#9618;&#9619;&#9608;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9608;&#9619;&#9618;&#9617; POSITIVE FEEDBACK &#9617;&#9618;&#9619;&#9608;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9608;&#9619;&#9618;&#9617;

14. Stinkerbell pm'd me regarding a Wanted to buy thread I had in the marketplace about Volks W-92 extra long wig w/ bangs in the pearl white colour. She had the exact wig I was looking for in SD size and also in MSD size. So I bought both from her! Shipping was very quick and the wigs were sent priority and arrived 2 days after she shipped them. Both wigs are in new condition with the packages. I am very pleased as these are hard to find wigs. I give Stinkerbell an A++++++++++ and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future and I say if you have a chance to do business with Stinkerbell then go for it!!!

15. This was my fourth or fifth transaction with Stinkerbell. Never any problems!! Fast communication and shipping.

Thanks, as always!!

16. I bought a fabulous Volks YOSD outfit from Stinkerbell. It was well packaged, sent quickly and she was very helpful. Thank you.

17. I purchased a DC Bella from Stinkerbell. Great communication, fast shipping and lovely to deal with. The doll was packaged very carefully and everything was as described. I would definitely buy from her again. :)

18. :daisyPositive feedback :daisy

I contacted Stinkerbell about a WTB post they had for a wig and the entire transaction was perfect , Stinkerbell always had quick communication and was great to talk to and ended up buying another wig from me a well.
      They paid promptly and I highly recommend Stinkerbell as a buyer, she is wonderful:thumbup !

19. very pleasant buyer, bought a doll, quick payment and all round wonderful transaction. Would be very happy to sell to again :)

20. I sold Stinkerbell my MSD Mire. Communication was great and she paid on time, as she promised. She even dropped me a feedback right after she received the doll.
      5/5 stars