1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stinkerbell

Jun 4, 2006

1. Excellent trading with Stinkerbell. And she's got a great sense of humor too!

Thanks!

2. Add me to the list of satisfied buyers . Excellent transaction . Super lovely shoes..

Thanks so much again

3. Just got my outfit this morning! Absolutely perfect! Thanks dear! :aheartbea

Stinkerbell is such a doll, and a really considerate person, I would recommend her to anyone~ ;)

4. i bought a wig from Stinkerbell. great transaction, the shipping was fast, and the wig was very well packed.
      she is very nice and always reply to pms. it was my pleasure doing the transaction with her.. ^^

hugs,
      hamsterlolly~

p.s. thanks again Stinkerbell!! :daisy

5. Great transaction, excellent seller! The Yo-SD outfit arrived fast and just as described.
      Thank you! :D

6. I got the Kuuta outfit in the mail, very quickly. Always great, friendly contact through PMs. Definitely would do business with again! :)

7. =) I got a nice pairs of jeans from her and recieved them really fast. Great! Thank you.

8. Received the adorable blue pjs with hat and slippers promptly and in perfect condition. Great seller!

9. What can I say, but fantastic! Stinkerbell is a great seller! Fast shipping and excellent communication! And the eyes for my boy are perfect! Thanks!

10. Great transaction with Leah. :daisy Carefully packed and quickly shipped, as promised. Tiny as cute as pictured.

11. I just sold a wig to Stinkerbell. She paid super quick and responded to PMs right away. I would definitely sell to her again. :D

12. I did two faceups for Stinkerbell's girls. I kept being late in doing the faceups than expected because of schoolwork, but she was very understanding about it. She is super nice and such an angel to work with!!! I hope to work with her again!

13. Once again a great outfit arrived from Stinkerbell a lovely seller for sure..

repeat buyer here

14. Bought Chinatsu/Tinatsu just last Saturday and not even a week later she's here. Stinkerbell you're wonderful, friendly and as speedy as a chipmunk on..something ^___^
      Two thumbs up and all that.

15. Lovely lady to sell to. :) Thank you, Leah!

16. I did a commission for her and it was without any problems. great comunication. would love to work for you again :)

17. I've bought things from Stinkerbell, always perfect to deal with! I look forward to buying from her in the future! :D

18. I sold eyes to Stinkerbell. Good transaction. Good communication.

Many Thanks!

19. I sold a pair of eyes to Ms. Stinkerbell, and she is just about the sweetest lady ever. She paid promptly and was communicative and easy to deal with. Go forward and transact with her without fear!

20. bought a shirt from stinkerbell, great communication and very nice person! :)