1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stinkerbell

Jun 4, 2006

1. Hi! Bought some clothes and everything went great! Good communication! Would recommend and buy from again! Thanks!

2. Hi, I bought a really cute SDC-Size set from Stinker. Her PM's were friendly, and she mailed the outfit out really quickly. I am very pleased with the outfit, I think it is very cute and well made and a good bargain for the price she asked.

I would gladly do business with her again any time.

Nancy Maya

3. Had a great transaction with Stinkerbell, she bought my DZ Shoyo girl and paid super fast and was pleasure. thanks so much!!

4. I had a transaction with Stinkerbell.
      Fast shipping, great communication and items she sells are in great condition :)
      I recommend Stinkerbell to other buyers / sellers :)

5. I bought a hoodie from Stinkerbell and she shipped quickly and was very friendly! I love the hoodie to pieces and I couldnt be happy enough! Thank you!!

6. I bought a beautiful little Baha from Stinkerbell and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She kept great contact with me and doll was just as described! The doll was packaged VERY well! I'm so happy!:aheartbea

7. Stinkerbell is an absolute All out Sweetheart:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea.... She just Adopted my YoSD Lin, and was just an absolute pleasure to do buissness with her from start to finish. Quick payment, Polite speedy communication.... She's just the best:)
      :thumbup :thumbup WAY WAY Up for this Amazing buyer;)
      ~Anthony

8. Great transaction with StinkerBelle, she commissioned me to do several chibis, and has been a pleasure to draw for :3 Definitly recommended ^^b

9. sold an Osaka DP4 outfit to stinkerbell. smooth transaction and great communication. a recommended buyer~

10. Hey Leah, thanks for the great transaction and fast payment. I highly recommend Stinkerbell!
      Melljay

11. I sold a BTSSB dress to Stinkerbell. We did a short layaway, her payments were on time and her communication was great! Stinkerbell is a great buyer!

12. Stinkerbell bought a Tanpopo from me. Very successful transcation, good communication and fast payment. Thank you!

13. just got my mistyRose Kumi from stinkerbell! was great dealing with her! thanks so much!

14. I just received a cute Lati Yellow witch out from Stinkerbell. Communication was excellent and the package was nicely packed and arrived quickly. Thanks! :)

15. Stinkerbell participated in my Luts group order, and was just an absolute delight from start to finish once again. As usual she was prompt with payment, took direction very well, and followed the Group order guidlines to a T;)... I would do buissness with her in a heartbeat:)
      ~Anthony

16. Stinkerbell bought a pair of Sd-Yo wings her responses and payment were recieved quickly ^_^. A joy to work with, Thanks!

17. I bought a Yosd from Stinkerbell and doll arrived in an impossibly fast duration. Stinkerbell is also very prompt in her replies and she ahd the doll shipped out barely the next day after I made payment/ I thank her for giving me the chance to own such a beautiful doll.

18. Super communication!
      Cute, little shoes arrived speedy-fast!
      Packaged in a bubblewrap envelope--not only to protect the shoes, but to keep the original box safe!
      Now, that was especially thoughtful!! :)

19. Have had several great transactions with Stinkerbell. Am a little behind in the feedback.. I am sure we will have more great transactions in the future. Thanks so much!

20. Leah bought a tiny wig and wig camp from me last week. She paid promptly, kept in touch and was super easy to work with. I highly recommend her, and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks! :)