1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stormlight

Oct 28, 2006

1. I purchased a Feeple65 Roke from Stormlight. She was very patient with me in my layaway transactions, and shipped right as I had finished my final payment. She was also very understanding when I had to skip a payment for personal reasons. Thank you, Stormlight, for being a very pleasant person to do business with! I would highly recommend this seller. ^ ^

2. I recently bought a f60 body from Stormlight and the transaction went perfect! She was very kind and shipped very fast. It was packaged wonderfully. I would buy from her again!

3. I did a doll trade with Stormlight and everything went wonderfully, thank you so much!!!

4. Purchased a Bambicrony Vivienne from Stormlight...super nice, extremely responsive, item described exactly, and quick shipment. Thank you very much!

5. Positive feedback: I purchased a Fairyland Fantasy Art Line Rus Full Doll from Stormlight. It arrived as described. Doll was shipped very quickly and packed well. Thanks!

6. I purchased a Dollmore Suntan Paran from Stormlight. This transaction was quick, smooth and trouble-free.

Communication: Stormlight replied promptly and politely to every message I sent. I had several questions about the doll and she answered them clearly. I requested extra photos to clarify the resin color and she provided them the next day. Stormlight also gave me a chance to purchase the outfit shown in the thread, which I gladly accepted.

Response Time: All communications were responded to promptly. The doll was shipped exactly when promised, and the tracking information provided the same day.

Shipping: The doll was wrapped extremely well in bubble wrap inside the doll box. The doll box was shipped in a cardboard box that fit almost perfectly, needing no extra padding. The address label was printed in large text and several fragile stickers were also included.

Doll Condition: The doll matched the photos and written descriptions from the sale threads. There was no damage at all during shipping, and all items listed in the sales threads were included in the box.

Overall, this has been an extremely pleasant and wonderful transaction. I would definitely recommend Stormlight as a seller to anyone interested in one of her dolls. Thank you so much for the chance to bring this lovely doll home.

7. I bought a feeple 65 from Stomlight, everything came neatly pacaged, perfect condition, she was nice and patient.
      It was great to do busenes with her and i would do it again anytime!

8. I bought a Soom-Minigem from Stormlight. She's absolutely wonderful to work with--extended my layaway, worked with me on every detail, and let me know as soon as she shipped him. The doll arrived very fast, and packed extremely well! Highly recommend Stormlight as a seller, would love to buy from again!

9. I bought some pukipuki parts from Stormlight and couldn't be happier. It took some time to arrive, cause of german customs. But Stormlight was very caring and nice!

They arrived very well wrapped in perfect condition!

Thank you very much!:aheartbea

10. Stormlight just bought my Fairyland Juri '14 (FP60 Elf Soony) head, and it was a VERY POSITIVE transaction.
      She paid quickly, was super friendly and kind to talk to, and informed me immediately, when her parcel was received. Really, can't ask for more.
      I'd happily deal with Stormlight again. Thank you very much!

11. Positive Transaction

I sold my Feeple60 Moe Mirwen to Stormlight in a flawless transaction. Communication was super fast and friendly, I was paid in full immediately, and I was updated when the doll was delayed by USPS and again when the doll arrived safely. All around great buyer, and I'm glad my beautiful girl is being loved in her new home. :)

12. POSITIVE

I sold Stormlight my Souldoll Chiron Head (centaur ver.)
      She paid immediately and communication was very prompt and always friendly!
      I would definitely recommend her! Thank you :D

13. I bought a Luts Cherry elf boy from Stormlight. Communication was excellent, and boy arrived safe plus incredibly fast. I would gladly do business with them in the future. Thank you again!

14. I bought a tan Little Fee DES from Stormlight. Perfect transaction! She was upfront about some minor faceup damage and let me do a short layaway. My doll was shipped promptly after my final payment and was packaged well. I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

15. I bought a Minifee Eliya head from Stormlight. It was an easy transaction. They communicated well. The head arrived in great condition and was well packaged. It was just as described and pictured. I would definitely purchase something from Stormlight again.

16. I bought a pukifee Luna from Stormlight. She shipped her promptly and securely and included a wig and outfit! I would highly recommend!

17. Purchased a lot of Pukifee clothes from Starlight and they were very quick to reply and ship the items after payment! Everything went smoothly!

18. I bought Heliot - Penetrates Cosmos head from Stormlight. She is a wonderful saler. Communication was promptly and friendly. Sending the package was fast. The head was very well packed. Thank you again!