1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~ Feedback for StreppyPoo ~

Feb 29, 2008

1. Bought some eyes from this lovely lady. Easy communication, fast transaction. A pleasure to work with!

2. I bought an SD wig from StreppyPoo, and everything went great. My item was shipped on time and was packaged well. I would definitely buy from her again.

3. I bought a fur wig from StreppyPoo. Communication was prompt and the item arrived in perfect condition. :]

4. I bought a Riku minimee head from StreppyPoo. She was a pleasure to deal with, quick to pm and friendly! She shipped quickly and the head arrived packaged very well.

~*~Thank you~*~ :)

5. I just bought a gorgeous Petsha wig from StreppyPoo and it was shipped quickly and packaged very well! The wig is simply beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with StreppyPoo again! Thanks so much! <3

6. Heyy

I purchased a DoD white shirt and black shorts from StrepyPoo and they arrived super fast <33
      The clothes showed no signs of bein second-hand as they were, and they were packaged safely ^^

She replied to PMs quickly with polite language, and has always kept me updated on any information

Would recommend her to anyone >D

7. bought a red hoodie from streppypoo. i really appreciated the great communication throughout the transaction and the item itself was a great buy, perfect and like new. she is a great seller and i'll probably buy again from her in the future.

8. StreppyPoo sold me a DOI body - she was really helpful with the layaway process, and sent him out quickly and securely once I'd paid! Needless to say, the body was great, too!

9. I bought a Sora minimee head from StreppyPoo. Wonderful, lovely transaction! She was such a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and efficient. I hope to deal with her again sometime! /**Highly recommended**

~~~Thank you, StreppyPoo :) ~~~

10. Bought an MSD jacket from StreppyPoo and I couldn't be happier :) Communication was excellent, shipping was fast and overall she is very friendly and wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended! Thank you! <3

11. I bought a cute little hat for way cheaper than its true worth. Thank you, StreppyPoo, for a smooth & efficient transaction. You were a treat to work with. I'd love to do business again! :chocoheart

12. Just purchased an utterly adorable Kirill (well taken care of and in perfect condition) from the lovely StreppyPoo and I couldn't ask for anything better. Such a wonderful transaction. Quick responses, fast shipping, packaged with the utmost care, and above all else, SUPER kind and friendly to talk to. I hope to do it again someday and I'd buy or sell to her again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended. :aheartbea

You were awesome, thank you sooo much!! :whee:

13. I bought some eyes from Streppypoo and they arrived safe and sound. She is very pleasant and I would happily buy from again. A star!

14. Bought a wig from StreppyPoo. Communication was excellent and shipping was prompt.

Thanks again!

15. I ordered a pair of SD jeans from StreppyPoo. Her communication was fast a pleasant. Item arrived well packaged and is just what I expected. Thanks so much! :)

16. I bought a DOD Petsha from StreppyPoo. She was extremely friendly, communication was excellent, and she went out of her way to make my birthday extra special. The doll arrived exactly as pictured, with a lot of free gifts! ^^ Packaging was also fantastic! I would definitely do business with her again! &#9829;

17. I bought a Volks Colin from StreppyPoo on layaway. She was amazing to talk to, very kind and quick with replies. She shipped him quickly and he arrived very safely.

It was a pleasure doing business~ Would recommend and do business with again!

18. Bought a DOT Sha with extras. Communication was quick and all issues were resolved quickly. Shipping was fast and doll was so well protected in the packing. I would definitely buy from again! 5 Stars!

19. In fact, it was such a good transaction I bought another doll! If that isn't positive feedback, I don't know what is.

20. I had a great transaction with StreppyPoo! She contacted me regarding a WTB I'd had up for awhile for a slender male body. The price she requested was very reasonable and I ended up purchasing the whole doll. Communication was spot on and the doll was shipped out on the promised day. She even went out of her way to keep him strung and the doll was extremely well wrapped up. This couldn't have gone better. Thanks so much SteppyPoo! ^^