1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StrontiumDog a.k.a Flynn

Sep 17, 2006

1. Bought some Mio clothes.
      Great communication, and fast shipping. Items came in mint condition. Perfect :)
      Thanks!

2. Got my Mio set from Flynn today and its FANTASTIC---so carefully wrapped and the shipping was so fast. What a flawless transaction. Thank you so very much!

Sincerely, Paul
      Dollcis

3. Flynn sold me a pair of Anotherspace goggles. He shipped them amazingly fast, and was delightful to talk to. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks, Flynn!

4. Got some nice Unoa clothes from Flynn.. Was great to do business with and super prompt with everything. Hope to do more transactions in the future!

5. Bought a jacket and was very fast with payment pleasant pm's and great all round and left feedback A+

:)

6. I bought a special edition Elfdoll outfit from Flynn and he was great to do business with; fastest shipping EVER, friendly PMs and wonderful outfit!

Thank you so much!! :)

7. Flynn bought a skirt from me and it was a super easy deal. He is so friendly and prompt, really it couldn't have been better. If you're doing business with this guy you're in luck :D Thanks!

8. Flynn bought a pair of Mio denim jeans from me...she is a friendly and quick buyer ...thanks so much :)

9. Flynn bought a knit shirt for SD13 boys from me and our transaction was stellar. He let me know when the shirt arrived to him, which is always appreciated!
      Thank you! Would deal with again, anytime! <3

10. I sold a few items to StrontiumDog/Flynn and our second transaction was great!
      Thank you for letting me know everything arrived safely! <3

11. Flynn bought a couple of items from me. Communication was friendly, transaction was perfectly smooth, and he even let me know when he got his items. Definitely recommended!

Thank you so much!

12. I bought an Elfdoll girl body from StrontiumDog... good packaging, great communication, & lovely doll - thanks!

~perley

13. I bought a Zaoll Muse from Strontiumdog and it was fantastic. Gave me a layaway and was pacient with me. Shipped her out fast and shipping came in 3 days! She keeps in great communication and tells you everything. She is awesome and I will not hesitate to buy from again.

14. I bought a Elfdoll Hazy head from Strontiumdog and I highly recommend him. He's really kind and shipped the head really fast, and it arrived soon and safely :)
      Thank you!!

15. StrontiumDog is an absolutely pleasure to deal with. I bought the Elfdoll Reminisce Hazy Head from her. The head is in great condition, packaged beautifully and sent in superquick time.
      Many thanks, swan

16. Sold some SD capris to StontiumDog and was a good transaction! Paid promptly and is overall a great user. Thanks :)

17. StrontiumDog bought a Zaoll doll from me and everything was great ^^ Paid quickly, responded to PMs quickly, and let me know when it arrived! Very nice buyer, thanks!

18. Bought some shoes from Flynn and transaction was flawless, shipping was superfast and the packaging was awesome.
      Am loving the shoes.

19. Flynn purchased a bed from me and Was Such a Wonderful Friendly Customer!!!:kitty2 Fast Paymen!!!Excellent Communication!!! The Best!!!:kitty1 PS: Thank you Flynn for the lovely feedback!-Liz.V :kitty2

20. StrontiumDog bought a souldoll outfit from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you StrontiumDog! :)