1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StrontiumDog a.k.a Flynn

Sep 17, 2006

1. I bought a lovely Soom Uyoo from StrontiumDog , she was very well wrapped up and arrived in perfect condition . It was a perfect transaction , Thank you !

2. Just bought a fabulous pair of shoes from Flynn ( aka StrontiumDog ) and I couldn't be happier. The shoes are in excellent condition, wrapped perfectly and as always Flynn is a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much Flynn. :)

3. Flynn is a really good buyer, he was fast and sweet ;) So will gladly recommend him as a buyer :D Thanks again!

4. Flynn bougth the elfdoll head from me. It was great transaction, I'm happy co-work with Flynn!

5. StrontiumDog bough an SD skirt from me.
      This was a fast and friendly deal. Thank you! :aheartbea

6. StrontiumDog purchase a vest from my shop. StrontiumDog paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+ Buyer!

7. I sold some hands to ScrontiumDog and it was an absolutely wonderful transaction! Friendly and prompt with replies and payment, let me know when they arrived :) Thank you!

8. I bought a Limhwa Sara doll from Flynn and the transaction was super perfect!!! The doll is amazing and I couldn't be happier. I hope to be able to buy from her again!!!

9. I sold a Feeple60 Moe girl body to StrontiumDog (several months ago :blush... sorry for the late feedback!). Lovely buyer, a pleasure to work with. Communication was great, payment was made promptly, and he let me know when the body arrived.
      I would absolutely recommend StrontiumDog as a buyer to anyone and would be happy to deal with him again any time!
      Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. I just bought an Elfdoll Emma head from StrontiumDog ^ ^
      The package was sent almost immediately after my payment, perfectly wrapped and protected and communication was very friendly :)
      thank you again for this perfect transaction !

11. Another positive transaction with StrontiumDog. I sold him an SD shirt. Fast payment, friendly communication, and he let me know as soon as the shirt arrived. Always a pleasure to deal with, and always a recommended buyer! :aheartbea Thank you very much!

12. I purchased an Elfdoll head from Flynn. He shipped her super fast and the head is perfect! I highly recommend buying from him!

13. I had a wonderful transaction with Flynn. I purchased an Elfdoll Hazy head from him. Communication was excellent and he was very friendly and polite. He shipped her out incredibly fast and she was carefully wrapped. I would absolutely do business with Flynn again. Thanks a bunch!

14. Sold an Sd13 outfit to Flynn. Fast payment and good communication, overall a very wonderful transaction! I would definitely recommended buying and selling with him~ ^^

15. I bought a crobi hoodie from him^^ he replied fast and sent out prompt! Hoodie is in perfect condition and wrapped lovely :3
      I would love to buy or sell with him! Amazing Seller. Thanks!

16. Flynn bought dollheart outfit from me. He response quick also very kind. Payment prompt and I very happy. It was a wonderful transaction. Thank you so much !!

17. I bought a lovely Serendipity Sharmin from StrontiumDog. She was well-packaged and arrived safely. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

18. Strontiumdog bought some clothing items from me and everything went perfect!
      Prompt and pleasent communication and fast payment; I couldn't wish for more :)
      Thanks!

19. I just again bought a doll from Flynn, and received she .
      He is absolutely fabulous and I would hesitate to purchase from him again.
      She shipped quickly, and Flynn was extremely friendly throughout the entire transaction.
      very great seller, many thanks again :hug::thumbup

20. POSITIVE

I sold strontiumdog my Feeple65 Roke Muscular Body.
      Payment was made very quickly and communication was always timely.
      I could tell he really wanted the body and that made me really happy to see :)
      He followed up with me to let me know when his package arrives which is always really appreciated.
      Thank you!