1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for StrontiumDog a.k.a Flynn

Sep 17, 2006

1. I sold a Dollshe 28M Fashion Rey to Flynn. The whole sale went really smoothly, communication was fast and friendly, payment was swift. I can highly recommend StrontiumDog, he's an excellent buyer and I would love to do business with him again. Thank you again!

2. Super Positive! I just bought a fer from Flynn. Communication was fast and friendly, the fer was shipped lightning fast and packaged super nicely. The fer is exactly as described and pictured. A perfect transaction. Thank you!!!

3. I have bought Elfdoll Rita head from Finn. The head was perfectly packed, communication was great and it was pleasure to deal with such a nice person! Thank you!!

4. Just bought a doll from Flynn and he was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Great communication and to chat with. One of the best transactions I've had here. Would gladly deal with again!!

5. I sold an Iplehouse EID hoodie to Flynn and he was a brilliant buyer. :)
      A very big thank you - I'm always happy to do business with him. :D

6. Bought Elfdoll Tasha head, and couldn't be happier with this purchase! Was a pleasure to deal with Flynn.

7. Flynn contacted me regarding my WTB Feeple60 body thread. The transaction was quick and smooth. The doll was shipped very fast and packed very carefully. The doll is in a very good condition as described.
      Would highly recommend Flynn and would be happy to deal with Flynn again in the future.
      Very positive feedback! Thank you!

8. I purchased a Feeple65 male body from StrontiumDog on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent my package out quickly and securely packaged. The body is in great shape and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thanks so much!

9. I brought a feeple60 body. Communication was fast and friendly and the body was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Thank you!

10. I sold the HID bring it on set to Flynn and he was an ideal buyer! His communication was fantastic, he let me know right when it arrived, paid promptly and was fantastic to talk to! Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy it!

11. I recently purchased some Elfdoll parts (hands, high-heel feet, etc.) from Flynn. The entire transaction went great-- very smooth and easy. Communication was pleasant and speedy. Shipping was super fast as well and the packaging was amazing. Thank you much! ^-^

12. Bought a doll from Flynn and would do so again; excellent experience overall with prompt, friendly communication. Great seller, thank you!

13. I adopted a Venitu from Flynn. Flynn was amazing to work with and a super nice person to boot! Awesome transaction and thank you so much for letting bring this boy home :love

14. Purchased four pairs of underwear for Fifth Motif guys. Flynn had them at a great price and it included shipping. He was great to deal with and even offered to look into a delay in the package, but it all righted itself soon after I pm him and it arrived today. Everything was perfect, as shown and safely packed.

Would definitely buy from again.

15. I bought some Dollheart shoes from him. They were perfect, he had Great communication skills, sadly I did not.
      Thank you so much Flynn

16. Fabulous transaction! I bought a pair of shoes from StrontiumDog. The shoes were perfection. They were sent off with great speed, and very well packed for the trip. I couldn't be happier and hope to have the pleasure of buying from StrontiumDog again soon <3

17. StrontiumDog sold me a fantastic lot of Venitu custom-sized clothing that I'd been hunting for! Fair price, fast shipping, great communication -- and he even added extra items for free! I love the clothing and shoes, thank you so much. Don't hesitate to do business with this awesome member. :)

18. I purchased 2 EID shirts from Flynn.
      They were packed nicely and shipped fast and in great shape.
      Communication was prompt and friendly.
      I will happily buy from Flynn again, thanks much :)

19. I contacted Flynn about two Iplehouse shirts he had for sale. Flynn was very prompt in all communication and he shipped the shirts the very next day! They arrived very quickly from overseas and they’re in perfect condition. Flynn was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would definitely do business with him again!

20. I bought a Freedomteller denim jacket for my Iplehouse Eid guy from Flynn- thank you for the great transaction :-)