1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stuartsmycat

Jan 28, 2015

1. Positive Feedback! :love

Bought an old-style Feeple60 body from stuartismycat on a layaway. She was very curteous and helpful. Once I paid the doll off she shipped it quickly. It was very well packaged. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much!

2. Positive feedback
      I bought a adorable little migidoll tiny yosd from Stuartsmycat and as always the transaction was completely wonderful and pleasant from start to finish.
      Stuartsmycat always had excellent communication and shipped the doll very quickly and he arrived in excellent condition and was very well packaged and protected :)
      Thank you so much Stuartsmycat for letting me adopt this little cutie from you! :aheartbea

3. I purchased a tan Fairyline minifee Momo head from stuartsmycat, and it arrived super well protected. She shipped fast, communicated very well, and I had zero problems. I would definitely buy from stuartsmycat again if the opportunity occurred.

4. Bought a fairyland white event head. Shipping was quick and communication was good. Thanks again! Would recommend buying from this seller :3

5. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

I bought a beautiful Karsh head from stuartsmycat and it was again a wonderful and perfect transaction.:)
      stuartsmycat always has excellent communication and shipped the head out very quickly and it was very carefully and safely packaged and exactly as described.<3
      I highly recommend stuartsmycat as a seller and will happily buy from them again :thumbup

6. stuartsmycat sold me a gorgeous Vesuvia body and it was the best packing job I have ever seen--double boxed and totally professional, and vesuvia was very carefully wrapped in separate sections inside the box, and showroom perfect! Shipping was fast and communication was excellent--I would do business anytime! <3

7. I sold a Feeple65 Siean to @stuartsmycat. Communication was clear and payment was prompt. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

8. Purchased a RLF/PKF headback connector from Stuartismycat. Transaction went smoothly. Great communication, fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with. I recommend Stuartismycat as a seller. Thank you very much for a pleasant experience!

9. I bought a gorgeous Iplehouse Leonard from Stuartismycat and she is just a pleasure to deal with. Friendly and thorough communication and Leo arrived safe and sound being packaged so well. She also included 'freebies' that were beyond amazing. :D
      She is a pleasure to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to do work with her again.

10. Stuartsmycat replied to my WTB thread for a Super Gem Sabik head. Communication was perfect, he was shipped within 2 days, couldn't be happier. Thank you so very much!

11. stuartsmycat is an absolute dream to deal with! I recently sold a Fairyland Fleepe 60 Vampire Cygne to stuartsmycat and the transaction was a delight! Communication was prompt, payment was super quick and stuartsmycat even let me know when her arrive <3 I couldn't be happier to have stuartsmycat as a buyer! I totally recommend and would definitely sell to her or buy from her in the future!

Thank you for adopting Cygne <3 I can't wait to see your new adventures with her! ^_^

12. stuartsmycat bought a Switch Uhui Wish on a Volks SD13 body from me. Communication was pleasant and amazingly fast! It was a perfect transaction; I could not ask for more. :goldstar

13. stuartsmycat bought a pair of VOLKS SD13/SDGr/SD17 hands from me. Communication is great, payment was swift and also let me know when the package arrived. :D Thank you so much! <3

14. Stuartsmycat bought some Sparrow's Shop antlers from me and had great communication, paid on time and everything went great. :) Would recommend working with.

15. :daisyPositive feedback:daisy

I bought a body from Stuartsmycat and the whole transaction was wonderful and Stuartsmycat had excellent communication and shipped the body quickly and it arrived in great condition and was very well packaged:thumbup.
      Thank you so much Stuartsmycat<3!

16. Bought Momo bunny ears from @stuartsmycat ! Communication was quick, shipped the next day, and delivered so fast. There was a mix up with tracking number and she was quick to reply and remedy it. All in all such a pleasant person to buy from :3nodding:

Thank you! :hug:

17. I purchased some Fairyland wings from stuartsmycat. A perfect transaction from start to finish. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and it was exactly as described. Thank you so much! I also have to mention how well packaged this item was. Thank you for going to all that effort to ensure that it arrived safe and sound - absolutely fantastic!

18. I sold a Fairy Line chest piece to stuartsmycat. The transaction was wonderfully easy with clear, friendly communication, fast payment, and notification of the item's arrival. I wouldn't hesitate to enter another transaction with stuartsmycat!

19. Positive Transaction

I bought a Souldoll body from Stuartsmycat and it was a perfect Transaction. Communication was very fast and friendly and the doll shipped the day after I paid. He arrived very safely packed and labeled and very clean and in excellent condition. Great seller, thanks so much!

20. I bought a Switch Uhui Wish and Volks SD13 boy body from stuartsmycat. It was a flawless transaction-- communication was friendly and quick, shipping was fast, and the doll was very well-packaged. Thank you so much!