1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stupidaz

Apr 19, 2010

1. I bought a Volks SD10 boy body from stupidaz and it was shipped really quickly and the body was packed really well - no chips or scratches in transit! I'd be happy to transact with this seller again!!

2. I bought a Volks yo-sd body from her and communication was really prompt, shipping was fast and the package arrived very well packed :D Thanks, my little boy is now complete <3

3. stupidaz bought a Chibi Unoa Roron from me, and all was very perfect =)
      Very friendly contact and fast payment =)
      Thankd dear for the great deal =)

4. I bought a Volks MSD Nasia from stupidaz and it was a fantastic transaction. Messages were answered promptly and the doll was shipped quickly and packed well.

5. A pleasure to deal with and a credit to the DoA community. I purchased a doll from stupidaz. Communication throughout the transaction was excellent. Shipping was prompt. The doll was packed well and arrived without damage, exactly as shown and described. I could not ask for more. Thank you very much. :):thumbup

6. I bought an SD17 lot of clothes from Stupidaz, she was super sweet and her messages were fast, as well as her comunication on point. Not to mention shipping was super fast and we're packed safelty. Absolutely wouldn't hestite to buy from her again!.

7. I bought a normal skin switch waseon from Stupidaz. Let me do a little longer layaway, kept great communication the whole time. Shipped out as soon as they got the last payment. Thank you again so much for letting me get this boy.

8. I commissioned a faceup from stupidaz and i am BLOWN. AWAY!! Great communication, easy process, looks EXACTLY like my mockup I made!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
      [​IMG]

9. I had a face-up commission by Stupidaz. Good communication , Wonderful work. Great to do
      business with.

10. Stupidaz bought a Volks Yo dress outfit from me and the transaction was perfect. All communication was friendly, quick replies, and payment was immediate. Thank you!

11. I bought a Volks Nasia from Stupidaz and it was a wonderful experience. Communication was clear and the doll was shipped very quickly! I would definitely purchase from her again :) Thank you, thank you, thank you~

12. POSITIVE Feedback

Eugene was very professional and courteous throughout the entire transaction. The package was shipped promptly (1 to 3 business days). The package arrived safe and sound.

I had a wonderful experience

13. A+++ for Beesou!

Great person to deal with. She communicates well and is polite, friendly and consistent with her commitments. Buy and sell with confidence. Beesou is an awesome asset to DOA.

Thank you, ~Gus

14. I bought a "lot" of clothing from stupidaz. Everything arrived packaged well and in perfect shape! Stupidaz was quick to communicate and get things rolling, I would definitely buy from them again!

15. Purchased a Volks YoSD body from stupidaz. Perfect transaction, thanks!

16. I bought a Volks YoSD from stupidaz and it was a great transaction- the doll arrived well packaged and with an adorable faceup, and when USPS Tracking broke (saying that the doll was delivered to a totally different state, while I was away from my address for a few days and couldn't see if it had arrived) stupidaz was so helpful in contacting USPS and providing information quickly while we worked it out. Would definitely buy from them again, thank you!

17. Positive Feedback

Eugene safely and quickly shipped a lovely clothing lot. All items were mostly clean and well and folded in packaging.

18. Bought a wig from stupidaz. It arrived right on time and in perfect condition! would definitely recommend!

19. the clothes i bought from stupidaz arrived very promptly, in pristine condition. when shipment turned out to be less, stupidaz refunded the difference which i greatly appreciated. thank you! :)

20. I bought a wig from them! They shipped fast and the wig was packed so nicely.

A+!