1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stupidaz

Apr 19, 2010

1. stupidaz bought a Volks MSD F-12 head from me. The whole transaction was wonderful, she paid promptly and was also quick to reply to messages. Thanks so much! :thumbup

2. I bought a Hinata hybrid from stupidaz. She arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

3. I bought a TTYA Wig from stupidaz and had a perfect experience! The wig was sent promptly, was very well packed and looked exactly as it did in the photos. Very pleased with this transaction and would buy from stupidaz again in a heartbeat :)

4. I bought a pair of Volks MSD ear parts from Stupidaz, and it was a super quick & pleasant transaction :)
      I highly recommend them!
      Thank you again!

5. I bought a MSD Volks outfit from stupidaz. Everything was intact and as described. Thank you very much! :)

6. Purchased some wigs from stupidaz. Perfect transaction!

7. Purchased a wig from stupidaz. Arrived well packaged and very well-kept! Very pleasant person to deal with.

8. I bought a wig from Stupidaz. I asked for a different shipping method and they agreed to it. The wig is in great condition even though the description said there was modification. The mod looks great on it.
      Positive transaction. Will definitely buy from Stupidaz again ^^

9. I bought a Volks fashion from Stupidaz and the transaction was awesome ...everything perfect Thank you

10. I bought a YoSD clothes lot from stupidaz. It shipped & arrived really quickly and stupidaz was lovely to do business with :3nodding: I would recommend them!

11. I bought wigs from Stupidaz and they came quickly and were so nicely packed and in great condition! thank you!!

12. I purchased a couple of SQlab dolls from Stupidaz / Beesou. They came very well packaged and as lovely as described. Thank you so much!

13. Purchased some yotenshi wings from Stupidaz. Good transaction.

14. I purchased a Pipos Rotie. Everything was wonderful - good communication, easy payment and the doll was well packed upon arrival. Thank you! :)

15. Purchased some switch shoes from Stupidaz. They were mailed out quickly. Pleasant transaction. Thank you!

16. I bought Yotenshi konomi from stupidaz. The doll came as described. Everything went smoothly and response were quick! Thank you so much!

17. Beesou is just.. perfection in another doll collector. After great timing, I found that they were selling one of my grail dolls! I sent them a message with an offer and inquired if I could ask some questions (even though they weren't exactly related to the sale). My offer was accepted and Beesou was so sweet and answered all of my questions, as well!

The day after I paid, my doll was in the mail. She arrived super fast and was packaged up very well, too! I was even given a ton of gift items of every type, which was beyond sweet of them.

My little grail baby, Volks SDMidi Tenshi Mamu was in absolute perfect condition and drop dead gorgeous. Mamu's faceup was done by them, so I also got a beautiful faceup done by Beesou! ♡ So many of my dreams were fulfilled and a doll I thought I could never afford, even doubted that I would find her for sale is so very ecstatically mine! Beesou made my dreams come true with the perfect transaction in selling me my darling baby Mamu. I really could not be happier, as I am over the moon! Such a fantastic and smooth transaction with a complete sweetheart.

18. I purchased a Bluefairy Emily from stupidaz. An excellent transaction! Great communication and everything was exactly as described. It was packaged extremely well which I really appreciate. Thank you!

19. I bought a YoSD Colin from stupidaz and everything went so smoothly! He was shipped out right away and sent with a whole bunch of cute little extras. I really couldn't be happier!

20. I purchased a MSD f-13 full doll from Beesou and it was a wonderful interaction. The doll arrived quickly, safe and beautiful! Would buy from again 100%! :D