1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stupidaz

Apr 19, 2010

1. I bought a msd sized violin from stupidaz, and even though communication and shipping were fast, and the violin was good quality, I'm going to have to give neutral feedback because when I received the violin, the neck piece had broken off from the base. This was probably due to lack of packaging materials since there wasn't any bubble wrap or anything to keep it from sliding around. I was able to glue it back into place, but now there's a chip missing from the back. I did message stupidaz to see what could be done, but so far have not heard anything about it being broken.

2. I bought a pair of ED urethane eyes from stupidaz. It was an easy transaction, good communication and quick shipping. I would do business again. Thanks so much!!

3. As an update/edit to my last post, Stupidaz did get back to me and offered $5 compensation since the violin broke. And since everything else went very well and stupidaz offered this compensation, I would probably do business with stupidaz again :)

4. Stupidaz has sold me her Volks Colin. The transaction had been wonderful. She is a very nice and warm person, the communication had always been a pleasure. Colin arrived carefully wrapped and in perfect condition. Thank you!

5. Stupidaz bought a Volks Yo Tenshi from me. Her communication was fast and she paid lightning fast! She was really nice to deal with. Thanks so much again!

6. Absolutely lovely buyer, very patient, fast payment and super communicative! Thanks so much :aheartbea

7. stupidaz bought a YoSD sweater from me. :) Paid promptly, great communication, and let me know when it arrived! Thank you~

8. Bought a YoSD Kun from stupidaz. Communication was fast, as well as shipping. He was well-packaged and as advertised. Excellent transaction. Thank you!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from her. They were shipped quickly and packaged well. A great transaction!

10. stupidaz, bought YoSd White Rabbit from me. Great communication and smooth transaction. Wonderful to deal with and would to her again.

BriarRose

11. I bought Volks Puff from stupidaz.
      The transaction was perfect and stupidaz sent me a doll super fast.
      Also gave me a gift ...yay..i love gifts...
      I would certanly do business with stupidaz again.
      Thank you so much

12. Bought a pair of SQ-Lab Yo-size hands from stupidaz. It was a quick and easy transaction; the best kind! Thanks so much, stupidaz! :cheer

13. I bought a Volks Yo-SD scissor hand from Beesou. I'm a happy repeat customer of hers and this transaction was no exception to the others. Great communication, quick and safe shipping, and the item arrived in perfect condition. A+ all the way! Highly recommended seller!

14. I bought a pair of YoSD hands from stupidaz and it was a great transaction. Communication was friendly and fast, so was the shipping. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks a lot! ^^

15. I purchased a rainbow short wig from stupidaz and it arrived (a few weeks ago) and I am late on leaving feedback! It was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition, thank you!!

16. I bought a pair of really beautiful volks eyes from Beesou! I really love them! They arrived quick and well packed! Beesou. thank you for being such a kind person!:aheartbea

17. I bought a set of YoSd clothing from stupidaz/Beesou. Communication was great, and the transaction went smoothly. The package arrived on schedule with no problem, and I can't be more pleased with them. Thanks so much. ^_^

18. Stupidaz bought some pairs of eyes from me, payment and communication was fast- Thank you! :D

19. Just finished a lovely transaction with Stupidaz and it couldn't have gone any better. I was able to purchase from her a Volks YoSD White Rabbit. Communication was effortless and she arrived safely and quickly. I would love to deal with her again and would certainly recommend. Thanks again, dear!!! :D

20. Had a wonderful transaction with stupidaz, I purchased a Yo Nono head and it couldn't have gone smoother. Prompt communication, great packaging (that head wasn't moving for *anything* during shipping), and it got here very quickly! I'm very happy with my experience, and would definitely recommend this seller to anyone. Thanks so much :D