1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sugarlump

Sep 24, 2009

1. I purchased an AngelRegion Timp from Sugarlump, and it was a great transaction from start to finish. Timp was packed well for her journey, and arrived safe and sound with no issues. I'd work with Sugarlump again in a heartbeat, she's a great seller.

Thanks again!

2. Sugarlump bought a Soom Amber outfit from me. She paid right away and had great communication the whole time. I highly recommend her. I will buy/sell with her again.

3. I bought a doll from Sugarlump and the transaction was perfect! She is such a serious seller, and she shipped my girl out lightening fast. Communication was great! And the doll arrived exactly as described, well packed and safe after a long trip overseas. I have no problem recommending her and I hope I "see" her again!

Thank you so much J! <3

4. I bought a wonderful Lati pirate outfit from sugarlump. I couldn't believe the wonderful quality and she's a darling to deal with! Thanks so much!

5. I bought a Kid Delf Bory from sugarlump and it the transaction went off without a hitch. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from herr again, and I can't recommend her as a seller any higher than that.

6. sugarlump purchased SOOM Amber from me. She paid promptly and always very nice to communicate. I can't feel more happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

7. sugerlump purchased a Pearl dress for SD from me. She is so kind and friendly. It was such a great transaction! Good communication, quick payment. I can definitely recommend her! :)

8. I purchased a TTYA hoodie from sugarlump and the whole transaction was wonderful. I'd be glad to do business with her again! :3

9. Sugarlump brought a lati kuroo head from me, everything turned out perfectly, prompt payment, quick reply to PM, lovely buyer, highly recommended <3 Thanks.

10. I adopted sugarlump's Soom Glot, and the entire transaction was a breeze! She shipped immediately after I paid, and as a result I received the doll within the week! Glot was packed really well too! I would definitely do business with sugarlump again. Thank you for letting me adopt your sweet little girl! :)

11. This is my second time dealing with Sugarlump, and again I am impressed by this seller! She is so quick, nice and takes her selling responsibilities very seriously:) I bought some clothing outfits from her and they arrived so fast and were well packed and as new condition. She even included some shoes for me! <333

Thanks again!

12. A great seller! I bought 5 PKF dresses on 10/10. They arrived on 10/24 wonderfully packaged & in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

13. sugarlump bought a Lat green outfit and shoes from me, and it was a wonderful transaction! Prompt payment and friendly communication, definitely an A+ buyer. :)

14. sugarlump PM'd me going just on 2 weeks ago about a WTB I had up for a nine9style dress and she just so happened to have one to sell! :D She was very sweet and pleasant to work with the whole time.Her communication times were very fast, and she shipped it just as she said she would and it arrived very quickly, about 7 days <3 I am so super happy to finally have this dress! :D
      Just wonderful to purchase from! :) I'd do it again anytime!

Thank you sugarlump!!! <3 You've no idea how much i appreciate it! <3

15. I bought a pair of MSD shorts from Sugarlump and it went perfectly. Shipping was extremely reasonable and I got them much faster then I expected. She kept me up to date and let me know when she shipped them. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

16. I did a sundries trade with Surarlump and it went great! Got my items super quickly and she let me know once her stuff reached her. Thank you!! :D

17. sugarlump bought my DZ deer girl. Lovely buyer with friendly communication. I'm very pleasant to deal with her. Thank you very much :)

18. i bought clothes and got them really quickly, they seem in new condition, they are lovely. thank you sugarlump, for your great service xx

19. I just received a little fee faceplate from sugarlump. She was wonderful to deal with, sent it promptly after recieving my payment. The face was so well packaged.
      I would love to buy from her again.
      Thank you!

20. Positive feedback.:D
      I have bought sugarlump Mikhaila leekeworld. Very pleasant conversation. The doll was shipped the next day after payment, very well packed.:whitetruffle
      Thank you very much ^ __ ^