1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sunniezg

Aug 22, 2008

1. I bought a MNF Shiwoo boy from sunniezg on layaway. Even though the transaction had a few bumps (on my part), sunniezg was patient and very quick to reply to all messages. Once the layaway was completed, he was sent out promptly and packaged extremely well with loads of extras. Thank you so much, sunniezg!! :aheartbea

2. I brought some cloths from her and the transaction was very fast and eveything went perfectly. She is an A+++++ seller.

3. bought some more clothes from sunniezg. very nice transaction and lovely clothes =D was very nice and sent me a free scarf

4. Bought an SD size gakuran outfit from sunniezg. Good communication, promptly replied to all my messages and item was shipped out quickly. Excellent service!

5. Bought a shirt and coat off sunniezg and they were great to deal with. Quick with PMs, super helpful and items arrived very well-packaged and well made. Shirt was a bit big for my girl, but that was my fault for not checking. ^^ Thanks so much, I'd love to buy off you again!

6. I bought several sweaters from Sunnie, and those clothes are really nice^^ Sunnie is easy to communicate with,and she shipped out the items fast. After she knew I need to send some of the items to my sis in a hurry, she kindly sent out the package by EMS instead of registered airmail and didn't charge me extra. just love this seller~ will definitely buy things from her again^^
      thanks you lovely Sunnie:aheartbea

7. Bought some clothes from Suzie and they arrived today ^^
      So cute! I loved all of them :> Probably will buy again from her!
      The clothes came very well packed and the communication was very nice. Suzie is such a nice person to deal with!
      Thanks a lot :)

8. bought a load of sd clothes off sunniezg ,arrived nicely wrapped and all of the clothes were great quality,many thanks great seller,would definetly buy again from her

9. Bought a sweater and it arrived quickly, and amazing =D

Great seller, and great communication :D

10. Bought a hoodie from sunniezg :3 It's adorable, soft and extremely well made! She also included a little gift scarf :3 She's so sweet and keeps wonderful contact~ I would buy from her again without hesitating~

11. I bought a kimono from Sunnie and things went very smoothly. Her communications was great and she mailed the item out very promptly. Thank you ^^.

12. Another very happy transaction with Sunnie, this time for a default Shirou Tachibana wig. As before, she's on top of her communications, she's prompt, and the item is in great condition ... packaged safely and well.

Thanks again, Sunnie! :aheartbea

13. I bought from Sunniezg again. :D Everything went well, just like last time! Thanks again.

14. I bought a black fur hood cardigan from Sunniezg~
      It arrived safely and I am more than happy with it =D
      I am definetly buying more stuff from her, Thank you~!!

15. Bought two pairs of Pjs and a bear hat from Sunnie. Polite and friendly, informed me when items were shipped. No problems with shipping. Excellent service, wouldn't mind buying from Sunnie again. :)

16. I bought a pyjama and a T-shirt from Sunnie. The clothes are really really cute and well done and she is very kind, replayed soon to my messages and was fast sending the items ^___^ I also got a mini-hamburger for my dolls as a present!

17. I bought some pajamas and a knit jacket from sunniezg :'D My sister loves the pjs, and the jacket with the fur is so awesome! Highly recommended :)

18. I bought a fur hoodie for sd and a msd sized set of bunny pjs and they're just adorable!!!
      Sunnie is very friendly, easy to deal with and the clothing was so well made and pretty.
      Thank you Sunnie, it's been a lovely first time buying on DOA with you :)

19. Heyy

I bought my first boy off her, she was very patient and polite in answering my questions, and shipped him out very quickly
      TOP RECOMMENDATION

Thankss
      Ninjaxdestiny

20. I bought a sweater from sunniezg awhile ago. Since it was shipped during the holidays, it took a bit of time to get here. When we suspected it was lost, she was really willing to help and I greatly appreciated that. :] Regardless, the shirt arrived (no thanks to some trouble from my own PO, haha) and it's great! sunniezg is extremely friendly and easy to communicate with. Thanks again for this easy transaction! :}