1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sunniezg

Aug 22, 2008

1. I brought sweater,nature white bear coat,warm cloak,pajama,kimono and so on from sunniezg.The item was so cute and absolutely fit even my boy is senior delf.
      Her communication was so great. She reply back every time i p.m. her.
      Shipping was quick too.:aheartbea

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER TO EVERYONE:fangirl:

Thank you so much.Nice to due business with you

2. I bought 2 clothes from sunniezeg. Looked really nice. Fast shipping and great communication.

Thank you^^!

3. I bought some more fur from sunniezg-I definitely recommend her! Great communication, lovely seller. Thank you!

4. I bought a sweater, pants, shorts, and a trench from sunniezg and they arrived here lightning fast! Thank you again! Great seller! :)

5. I bought a fur cloak from sunniezg, a very nice transaction with extra fast shipping, recommended seller!

6. Bought a few pairs of PJ's from sunny. Great communication and transaction! :)

A+++

7. Lovely person, fast to answer and friendly. I bought a SD sized peacoat from her and it arrived safely, really well packaged. The item was as described, only more pretty! I was happy to find the coat in a perfectly brand new state, with no dust or hair stuck to it (fabric looks like some kind of felt so it would normally attract dust). She even included a cute scarf as a freebie! Would love to do business with sunniezg again! Thanks a lot!

8. I bought a pair of Dolpa jeans from sunniezg and it was a very smooth and straightforward transaction. Thanks!

9. I bought some pants from sunniezg, great comunication, fast and eficient, highly recommended!! the stuff is awesome :D:D

10. I purchased 3 pairs of jeans from sunniezg and a sweater. The jeans are incredible, they each have working zippers and pockets, and fit my long legged boys just right. The sweater fits my boy perfecty and is absolutely gorgeous. Not only were the items I ordered wonderful but so were the extras (denim shorts and bandana)! :fangirl:

Highly recommend and will not hesitate to do business with again!

11. Sold an Elf Vampire Chiwoo to sunniezg. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she let me know when he arrived safe and sound! Thanks so much! :)

12. i ordered a POPO doll from sunniezg, it was a marvelous experience. she answered all of questions, and addressed my concerns for ordering form a new company. the doll was ordered immediately, shipped promptly, and i received her in 3 days, amazing. the packaging was excellent, i would not hesitate to have another transaction. highly recommended seller.

13. I got MSD sized pajamas and a sweater from sunniezg. They arrived safely and Sunnie even included a free little gift! Shipping was fairly quick and she kept me updated. I would be happy to buy to from her again!

14. Bought some clothes from sunniezg. Communication was great, shipping was fast and everything got here safely. She even threw in a really cute scarf! Thank you so much again~

15. I bought a PopoDoll through sunniezg, Everything went smooth, the transaction/ payment was good and we had a great communication, The shipping was ok, Thank's for getting my PopoDoll :D

16. I bought several little sweaters from Sunnie! Great sweaters at a great low price! Would buy from her again!

Thanks for such a quick shipment and great emails!

17. I bought some mateiral from sunniezg! It arrived quickly and was very good quality, and a brilliant price!!! Thank you so much!!!

18. I bought a pair of sd jeans from sunniezg. She was lovely to communicate with and sent me some extra measurements to make sure it would fit my doll. The jeans were packaged very well and she included a free gift also! Overall a wonderful transaction, I'd definitely buy from her again!

19. I bought a pair of jeans and a cute hat from Sunniezg. Great communication, fast replies to my PMs! She was sweet and friendly in all the PMs, and she shipped everything very fast ^-^ Well packed, and well-made items! I even got an extra thing in my package, which made me twice as happy! I'll definitely buy from Sunniezg again in the future! Thank you! <3

20. Bought a hat and a pair of shorts from Sunniezg and eveerything went smoothly and great!!!
      Awesome seller and very nice to deal with!!