1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sunniezg

Aug 22, 2008

1. I bought jeans from Sunniezg. She was very sweet to deal with, and replied to my PMs quickly. They arrived perfectly and even came with a little scarf! Thank you so much! Will def buy from again. :D

2. I bought two pairs of jeans, a sweater and a cell phone from sunniezg. Everything arrived as pictured and is of excellent quality. Thank you so much!

3. I bought jeans and pajamas from sunniezg, and it was a perfect transaction! She even included some adorable free socks. ^_^ Thanks!

4. I just bought a Popo MuMu from Sunniezg and it was an excellent transaction. I got my doll quickly, her communication was fabulous, and she is so nice to deal with! I am so pleased with the quality of my doll too!

Thanks so much Sunniezg!

5. I bought a knitted fur hooded zip up sweater from sunniezg. It was very nicely made and arrived in a timely manner. She was very friendly and I would certainly buy from her again!

Thank you

6. I purchases a couple of clothing pieces from sunnyzg. Items arrived in a timely manner and sunny kept me will informed. Highly recommend this DOA member!

7. I ordered a pair of jeans from Sunnie, and the transaction was a whole was great! She was very prompt with her replies, very courteous, and shipped fast (considering the geographical difference!). Plus, the socks she added were an unexpected surprise, thank you very much for those! :aheartbea

I'd recommend her to anyone, and would definitely buy from her in the future!

8. I just bought a Popo MuMu from sunniezg and the transaction was wonderful, shipping was SUPER fast and all communication was fast, clear and polite, I am very happy with the product!!!

:fangirl:

9. I bought some items from Sunniezg! She's so nice...T__T Thank you very much!! Everything was definitely well, thank you!!!

10. i bought some items from sunniezg! ,she is a lovely seller,the items were shipped out fast and packaged very well,i bought some eyes ,a teddy and a top,thank you

11. forgot to add thank you for the free sock!!!!!!!!!!:)

12. Great seller, patient and understanding. Thanks for sales!

13. I bought a hooded sweater and 2 cute animal hats from sunniezg.
      I can't comment on the fit (because my doll hasn't arrived) but the quality is outstanding and the price was very reasonable! sunniezg kept up great communication, and even provided a tracking number <3

I can't wait to buy from this seller again! <3

14. I bought a white hooded fur knitted sweater and Pj's from sunniezg. Quick to reply and sent my items out asap. Very nice to deal with . Will buy from her again.

15. I bought some jeans and a top from Sunnie, the transaction was smooth and very good. Very patient and communication was brilliant. Highly recommended seller, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

16. Sold wig to sunniezg. She was very wonderful to business with. Patient and friendly. Communication was wonderful and payment prompt. Would love to do business again in the future. ^___^ Thank you.

17. I got some wicked blue jeans with ripped effect from sunniezg. Very nice to deal with and fast shipping. Highly recommended seller!!

18. I've ordered once again from suzie and the itens are gorgeous and very well made. They came very well packed ^^
      Thanks a lot suzie!

19. I've ordered some clothes from Sunnie and they are amazing~ Just what I wanted!
      Easy comunication even with 12h of difference from our countries.
      I Highly recomend her~

20. Thank you Sunnie!!

I bought two pair of pants from Sunnie. She was excellent with communication and sent me a tracking number right away. The pants are very well made. I would absolutely buy from Sunnie again!!

Thanks!! :bcupcake