1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sunuru

Aug 6, 2011

1. I purchased a Loongsoul Michelle head from Sunuru. Shipping was quick and communication was excellent. I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thank you very much!

2. I purchased a Castle Anne boy body from Sunuru, and all went swell - communication was great, all my questions were answered, and the boy was padded safe and secure for shipping. :) Thank you so much!

3. Su bought a Littefee Luna from me. She paid right away! She's a very nice person and thank you :)

4. Sunuru bought at Dollzone Mo head from me. Communication was great, payment was fast. Lovely transaction all round.

5. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee head Rheia from Sunuru this week. Communication was great. She let me know there was a snow storm and would ship the next day. I got a tracking number and the head arrived early and looks amazing, just like the photos she displayed. Would buy from here again in a heartbeat! Thank you!!!! :D

6. Sunuru purchased a Souldoll Phiel head from me. Great communication throughout, and prompt payment! Overall a very enjoyable transaction! Wish you all the best this holiday season!! :)

7. Sunuru purchased an old style DIM body from me. They where extremely nice to deal with, quick to reply and pay! Wonderful transaction, thank you very much! :)

8. Sunuru bought a Doll in Mind Gayanne head from me and was the best buyer a seller could wish for, esp. when the tracking decided that now was the time to not update. She let me know as soon as the head made its very slow way to her and was all around and amazing buyer. I'd glad recommend Sunuru as a buyer and would happily do transactions with her again!

Thank you <3

9. Purchased a Dollzone Annie head from Sunruru here on the marketplace. It arrived in perfect condition. Was meant to just be a practice head for faceups but she ended up turning into a brand new character! The communication with Sunruru was great and responses were quick. Thanks again!

10. I sold Sunuru an EID Asa head and had a great transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Sunuru again and would reccomend them!

11. I purchased an Iplehouse Asa head from Sunuru. Very good communication and she shipped quickly. The head arrived safely in good condition. I'd be happy to do business with her again. Thank you! :D

12. I bought a Granado Nuevo body and extras from Sunuru. The transaction was smooth, and communication was prompt and friendly.
      I would do business with Sunuru again!

13. Sunuru bought my Doll Love YouYou. Everything was great, speedy transaction, great communication. I would totally do business with them again. :3nodding:

14. I purchased an Olleaf body from Sunuru. Communication was awesome, shipping was super fast and he included some really adorable extras! Overall, it was an awesome transaction and I would definitely buy from them again. Thanks! : )

15. I commissioned several pieces of clothing from Sunuru for a trade. He was very accommodating and updated me on when he had started and finished each piece. He completed and shipped the clothes promptly. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

16. I offered to buy my Dollshe fashion Arsene to Sunuru, and he bought him:) this was great transaction - smooth, fast, polite:) I'm so gladcto have a deal with good buyer, thank you!

17. Positive feedback! Purchased a Soul Doll Pin head and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick shipment, and item just as described. Thank you!

18. 100% positive feedback, was an absolute joy to do business with.

I bought an Illusion Spirit Valentine head from Sunuru. Their communication was super prompt and friendly. They let me know as soon as my payment had been recieved and gave me a tracking number super fast as well. The doll head came just as they said and was packaged safe and secure.

If the opportunity arose I would definitely buy from them in the future :thumbup

19. They purchased a Souldoll Vito body from me, paid promptly, kept in communications. Excellent buyer.

20. I purchased an Iple FID Lawrence head from Sunuru and it was a very positive transaction. Good communication, and the head was packed well. I would buy from again. Thank you!