1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sunuru

Aug 6, 2011

1. I bought a Souldoll Sasha head from Sunuru and he was very accommodating when I needed to split the payment up over a couple of days.The doll head shipped out incredibly fast and arrived well packaged. Communication was abundant and friendly. Would definitely buy from again :)

2. Sunuru purchased a YoSD Ryo from me on 1/23/19. I had her packed and shipped out on 1/26/19. Su just let me know that Ryo arrived, safe and sound. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. He asked questions and was very quick to respond to my messages. I wouldn't hesitate to sell anything to Sunuru in the future and I would positively recommend. Thank you again!

3. Positive feedback! Sunuru purchased my Conarium 49 cm body from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and quick payment. Thank you so much!

4. I sold a Dollzone Moon Dragon head to Sunuru and had a very positive experience!
      They paid promptly and all communications were very quick and clear.
      I could not ask for a better buyer! I would definitely reccomend them! :3nodding:

5. Positive feedback! Sunuru purchased an Angels Doll/Akagi hybrid from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick shipment, and an all around super pleasant interaction. :) Thank you so much!

6. Positive feedback! @Sunuru purchased a Fairyland Minifee Rheia with extra parts from me. Communication was excellent and Su paid promptly and overall very pleasant to work with. I honestly couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! :D
      I'd be happy to business again with Su and highly recommend them! Thank you! :aheartbea

7. I sold a minifee sleeping momo. Transaction went smoothly. Thank you!

8. Sunuru purchased a doll from me. Smooth and quick transaction, great communication. Thank you for buying the little cutie from me. Hope you will like her :) Su is highly recommended as a buyer!!!

9. Sunuru purchased an Iplehouse nYID Rexy from me. Paid in full and had wonderful communication. I would not hesitate to sell to Sunuru again. Thank you!

10. @Sunuru bought a 2D Doll 58cm body from me in a split. He was very friendly, quick with communication, all leading to a smooth transaction. I recommend selling to him!

11. I bought an Iplehouse JID body from Sunuru. Everything was perfect- would gladly buy from again!

12. Su purchased a mnf Miyu head from me on the mp and was a sweetheart during the whole transaction! They were understanding when my shipping took longer than usual due to covid, paid immediately, let me know when the head arrived, and even left me feedback. Overall a great interaction and I would recommend them to others. Thank you, Su!

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :love :wiggle

I purchased a modded Iplehouse JID White Skin body from Sunuru! Lovely transaction. They let me purchase it on a short layaway and was super communicative. Provided pictures of a hybrid I was thinking of. I super appreciated it. Kept me up to date with shipping with COVID getting in the way. Body arrived as described. I love it!!!

Thank you so much. :D

14. Sunuru bought a Dollshe Arsene from me, and the transaction was quick and flawless. Communication was prompt and payment was made immediately. Would gladly do business with again!

15. bought a Model Delf body from Sunuru, and the transaction was perfect! Quick communication when I asked of it’s availability, great shipping speed, and the body was well packaged and undamaged, exactly as described. Thank you again!! :3nodding:

16. I purchased a pair of Dollshe gesture hands from Sunuru and was very pleased with the transaction. Thank you for doing such a great job on safely packaging the hands!

17. Positive feedback!
      Sunuru purchased a modified Volks Nono head from me. He had excellent communication and made a fair offer for the head. He paid extremely promptly and was sure to let me know when the head arrived. He was extremely pleasant to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thank you for such an easy transaction! :D

18. Sunuru purchased a Souldoll Edmund from me. She was lovely to work with, paid promptly, and let me know when he arrived!

19. Sunuru bought a Souldoll Azrael human head from me at a fair price with great communication. A+ Lovely buyer, would do business with again! :)

20. I purchased a set of Dollshe 18m Classic Geta Feet from Sunuru and the transaction went wonderfully! Communication was prompt and shipping was quick. The feet were well packaged and arrived safely. I would definitely recommend Sunuru as a seller! Thank you!