1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suok2011

Oct 13, 2011

1. I adopted a doll from Suok2011, very smooth easy transaction. She was very kind and shipped the doll before I paid shipping and I paid her when she shipped the doll. Thankyou for helping me bring home a doll i have been after for a while now! I do really recommend her as a seller!

2. I bought a Chimeradoll Mouse from Irine and the transaction was perfect. Doll as described, in perfect condition, well packed and quickly delivered. I have purchased from Irine before so knew there would be no problems.
      Thank you for another great transaction Irine!

3. I bought an iplehouse dress which shipped quickly. Would do business with suok2011 again. :thumbup

4. I bought an Iplehouse Stella and three outfits from Irine and she was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and updates. Everything was shipped fast and packaged well. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!:thumbup

5. I bought an Iplehouse doll and some glass eyes from suok2011 and she was a pleasure to work with. Clear, pleasant, and quick communication, provided extra photos upon request, and shipped the doll very carefully and promptly. I recommend suok2011!

6. Suok2011sold me her Arvid. The discussions were smooth and kind, the doll well packaged and shipped quiclky after the end of the payment ! she took the time to answer all my questions and the doll was perfect and as described.

I recommend her without an hesitation, thanks a lot for letting me adopt this Arvid !

7. I bought an Iplehouse doll from Suok2011. The doll is in a good condition and the packaging is really nice. I'm very happy with the purchase and highly recommend Suok2011. Thank you so much.

8. I bought a NS iplehouse FID Lawrence from Suok2011 and she was a nice, friendly seller to deal with. Great communication. She was very accommodating and made it possible for me to be able to get this guy. Fast shipping and extra care in packaging him. I"M very pleased with him and her and would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much.

9. Positive. I bought Rexy head from suok2011. She is a very good seller, easy to communicate with. I have bought another doll head Iplehouse Eva from her.

10. POSITIVE
      I bought Ringdoll body from suok2011. She was very nice in communication and answered all my question. She even paid the extra shipping cost when it happened to be more that we initially agreed on. The package was sent promptly and the body was packed really nice - and I mean it, A+ for packing!
      I recommend suok2011 as a seller :thumbup

11. I bought a Iplehouse body from her and it is stunning! Im glad I did business with her and would totally do it again!

12. I purchased a beautiful Iplehouse FID, Isabel, from Suok2011. Sale went very nice, doll arrived promptly, packaged very well and came with everything that was advertised. I am very happy that I was able to adopt Isabel. I love her. I highly recommend seller. Great communication as well.

13. I bought an Agatti Alfarr doll from Souk2011. He arrived safely and well packaged in mint condition. I absolutely adore him!

14. I purchased an Iplehouse SID body from @suok2011 and the transaction went beautifully. Communication was good, and the doll shipped out fast. They kept up communication while the doll was trapped for a few weeks by the US Postal Service, and in the end everything turned out perfectly!
      I would not hesitate to buy from @suok2011 again!

15. I bought a beautiful TenderCreation Lexi from Souk2011 and absolutely love this beauty!!! Shipment was prompted and doll well packed we had i little misunderstanding with the listing info but otherwise all was smooth ^^ thank you very much ^^