1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suppi

Nov 3, 2009

1. Suppi bought me a Fairyland Nanuri A head, the communication was rather fast quite as some money sends it. Very good transaction !

2. Suppi joined my SOOM Roxen split. She is very friendly, paid promptly, and even let me know that everything arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her in the future! Thanks again!

3. suppi purchased a YoSD Ayumu via layaway. She paid promptly and was a total sweetheart to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Thank You!

4. Suppi is the best of the best. She just bought my beloved old Volks Mary and I was thrilled that this doll went to such a wonderful person. Suppi ....I mean, WOW. You could not ask for anyone sweeter to work with. I'm grateful she wanted to buy from me <3

5. Suppi commissioned me for a faceup on her Saintbloom Charlotte. She was delightful to work with and super nice! ^_^ Thank you!

6. I purchased a fairyland pukisha set from Suppi. There were some minor flaws in the product from the factory that she made apparent before the sale and I really appreciated her honesty! Very up front, communicative and patient as I asked her all sorts of questions. She answered everyone. Suppi is an excellent seller and I recommend her highly.

7. I traded one of my doll ( F60 Mirwen boy ) with her amazing Shoshon , and was an excellent transaction! She's very friendly , fast communication and fast shipping ^__^! I hope to make other transaction with her very soon :fangirl:

8. Participated in a high value trade with Suppi (volks x soom). Everything went as planned and communication was excellent. Would gladly with with Suppi again!

9. I bought a Nanuri A head from Suppi and everything went perfectly. Suppi shipped her on-time and she arrived perfectly safe. The communication was also great and we were in contact the whole time. We've even arranged another sell for her F60 body and I'm sure I'll be back with more awesome feedback. I highly recommend any purchases from Suppi.

10. Me again, I purchased a F60 body from Suppi and the purchase went just as well as my first. She is awesome to work with, responds to ALL messages, kept me informed the entire time on the status, packages well and is very friendly. You can buy with confidence.

Thanks again Suppi!!

11. Suppi bought an outfit from me. She paid fast and is super nice. Thanks for a great transaction!!

12. OH My GOSH, you have made me the happiest dolly mommy in the world.

I did a trade with Suppi, here on DOA, my tan feeple60 Chloe OE head for her Rona OE head. I was nervous, but she was super friendly. Lovely to do business with. Posted on the day mentioned and Doll head arrived so fast to me in England. Thank you sooooo sooooo much. I hope that the Chloe head will bring you much happiness.

God bless. Would definately do business with again in the future or recommend <3

13. Sold suppi some clothing sets, and all went smoothly. Thank you so much!

14. Sold suppi Volks optional holding hands. Fast payment and good communication.

Thanks & enjoy!

15. I bought an SDGRG body from Suppi and the transaction was great!

Suppi's super friendly, very helpful and extremely nice. She answered all my questions quickly and communication was great from beginning to end. The package arrived swiftly, exactly as described and packaged very well.

Thank you so much again! :)

16. Let me take a moment to add to the chorus of great feedback for Suppi. She's everything you would want in a buyer: great communication, fast payment, and friendliness throughout the transaction. Excellent!!!

17. PS I meant to add that she purchased a Minifee Karsh from me.

18. I bought Suppi's Saintbloom Charlotte. The transaction was amazing, and when we hit some rocky business with shipping, she was right by my side to work through it. Couldn't recommend her more! Thanks Suppi!

19. Suppi bought doll clothes from me. Friendly, quick payment. No complaints here!:)

20. I purchased a Volks SDGR Belldandy body from Suppi

She was really sweet in communication, she responded quickly and was always friendly and bright. One of the most straightforward transactions Ive had on DOA :)

She let me know when she will be able to ship the body and she was true to her word - it arrived really quick and she always PMed me to make sure everything was okay and let me know of any status updates.

The body is in perfect condition - I would have thought it was new ! I was a little scared when the sales thread mentioned smoking household, but to be completely honest, theres not even a hint that it was ever in the presence of cigarettes (Im sensitive to the scent) so others hesitant of purchasing from her, this was my experience.

The body was unstring and carefully bubble wrapped. No bubble wrap was spared and I am suspicious that she probably used the whole bubble wrap roll to package her because there was a lot of it ! Thank you so much for taking extra precautions, I appreciate it XD !

I highly recommend purchasing from Suppi - she's a sweetheart and a true professional