1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suryo

Sep 22, 2006

1. I bought some boots, they arrived safe and sound and I'm very happy with them :)
      recommended :)

2. I have bought the gorgeous Haute Hound from Suryo and i only can tank him for the smooth transaction, the great communication and the beautiful doll ^_^/

3. Thank you for the item! ^^ Wig is great, and packaged really well, excellent communications and it arrived quickly too!! Thank you so much!! *hug*

4. Bought clothing, and it was sent fast. Great person to deal with!

5. Arnie bought my Dollti "D" and was great to deal with! Kept in touch and paid quickly. Thanks again!

6. Once again, it was a real pleasure to sell to Arnie--he bought a Dollshe shirt from me recently. He's friendly, prompt about paying, and nice enough to confirm that the package arrived safely; I would never hesitate to do any kind of transaction with him!

7. Arnie commissioned me for a face-up, he was very sweet to work with!

Sera~

8. Wonderful seller to work with! He was lenient with the layaway and waited for all my checks to clear without a complaint. Excellent shipping and arrival time. It was never difficult to get a hold of him.

Thanks for a great transaction!

9. It's always a pleasure to do business with Arnie! He's prompt, friendly and replies to all e-mails. All-around *perfect* customer!

10. Suryo, Arnie, commissioned me to sand, blush, and stabilize his Hound body with wire and armature. He was very patient with me when it took longer than I anticipated and was very prompt to pay. It was an excellent commission.

11. I just got a wonderful doll from Arnie, fast and safe shipping, and great communication. Awesome!

12. Just completed a super quick sale with suryo/Arnie - he was excellent at responding to PMs and fast payment, and worked with me to arrange an in-person doll transfer. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. :)

13. suryo was an excellent buyer! quick payment and great communication. it was a pleasure doing business with you!

:)

14. Amazing buyer, Fast payment and prompt replies.

15. A made a rather expensive perchase fromArnie recently. Amazing seller. gave me all the infomation I needed, replied in a polite and timley manner, and packaged the goods well! A++ would buy from him again!

16. Bought a WS Dollshe Hound. He's great. Needed a little cleaning. And he had sueding from his prior owner before Suryo which left staining in his joints. But other than that..I love him to bits. He's gorgeous. :D I would definitely buy from him again <3

17. I purchased a doll from Arnie and the transaction went very well! I was allowed a layaway grace period too! Excellent seller! Highly recommended!

18. I bought a pair of Tensiya pants from suryo (Arnie), and I couldn't be happier! Responded to my emails very quickly, and shipped within a day after payment was received. Great all around...definitely recommended!!!

19. Just purchased some Dollshe clothing items from Arnie (suryo) and it was a pleasant and perfect transaction! Thank you so much again, Arnie! :) :whitetruffle

20. Bought a pair of pants & a buttondown shirt for dollshe sized dolls from [/B]suryo He's a total pleasure to deal with. Very responsive with messages and ships very quickly. A lovely person to do business with:)