1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suryo

Sep 22, 2006

1. I had a transaction with Arnie outside of DoA. His communication was excellent and he sent the items out super quick. They arrived in great condition! I would be happy to buy from him again!

2. Great transaction with Arnie outside of DoA. He sold me a pair of 70cm jeans. They're great quality and arrived very quickly! Thanks so much. :)

3. I bought some clothing from suryo. Everything arrived in beautiful condition and safely! All pms were very friendly and suryo was very accommodating in finding different postal prices. I would gladly buy from again! Thanks! :thumbup

4. I purchased the dollshe-hands from Arnie. Transaction and communication were great and my hands arrived in great condition.
      Thank you so much! ^___^

5. Wonderously fast shipping lots of items at great prices. All I can say is Thank you and wow!

6. Suryo allowed layaway plan for Bermann, but I had to cancel purchase after 10 days due to my personal issues.
      Suryo was kind enough to refund, but took $50 as a fee (plus $10 PP fee could not be refunded).
      With that fee, I hope she doesn't hold any grudges...:sweat
      This transaction is entirely my fault, but as a fellow seller/buyer, I wish she could be more understanding of unexpected issues that could happen to buyers.
      Overall, Suryo is a reliable seller but takes her long time to get exact shipping quote on dolls.

7. Sasurin. You are nitpicking to say I took a long time to get you a ship quote. The doll wasn't paid off and you weren't expected to pay it off until the end of the month. I told you I'd be on a trip for school for a week and wouldn't be able to get to it until later. And its a good thing I didn't get it packaged and ready since you flaked out. You should be thankful I refunded you everything but the $50. Our agreement was that all payments were nonrefundable, remember? The $50 was to cover the inconvenience of you putting a doll on hold and then asking for your money back.

8. suryo, please do not misunderstand, I am grateful for you refunded!! It really saved me!! ^___^
      However, if you check all our PMs or your sales thread, you never mentioned about nonrefundable payments or your trip for school...aw well, what's done is done, right?? ^^;;
      I apologize again and again that I had to flake out....I sincerely hope you can find good buyer ASAP!!

9. Purchased a couple Hound-sized clothing items from Suryo. Service was fast and friendly and communications clear and timely. Thanks so much!

10. I purchased my Louis Do Bermann Fullset from Suryo. I can't rave enough about how incredibly awesome this Seller is! Communication was great from the initial layaway agreement, to the super fast shipping of the doll itself. The doll and extras was packaged really well and therefore arrived safe and sound without any problem. It's almost as if I ordered straight from Tensiya themselves. The doll and extras are in like new condition as stated. I love him! I can't thank Suryo enough. I can't believe I was able to have the chance to adopt my 2nd dream doll and bring him home. People here on DOA do make dreams come true! I highly recommend Suryo as a seller. Thank you Arnie. :)

11. I had a great transaction with Suryo.
      They shipped quickly and the item arrived quickly.
      Many thanks

12. Great buyer! Thank you!

13. Bought a Beautiful Hautedoll Val Zeitler Bitten Outfit: Cher Chez la Femme from Suryo :aheartbea

Great communication and quick shipping -- a pleasure to work with -- will definitely buy from again

14. purchased a val Zeitler outfit and two hats from Suryo that just arrived , Arnie is a lovely seller and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone that asks.. Items arrived super fast and are just beautiful. thank you again

15. I bought a Val Zeitler Marie Antoinette wig from Suryo. I receive the wig within a day. It was the fastest a package has ever arrived. Great seller, super nice to chat with. The wig was in perfect condition and I cannot be more thrilled. Thanks!♥

16. I purchased a pair of Val Zeitler Marie Antoinette slippers from Suryo some days ago. She was always so kind and so nice in every of her messages, answering me back almost instantly. She sent them to me in an split of an eye ^^ perfectly protected. I'm more than sure that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so, she is just wonderful !!

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

17. I purchased a pair of shoes from Suryo, they arrived quickly, and in perfect condition. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

18. Suryo purchased a doll from me and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thankyou!

19. Great seller! Good communication very nice :)
      Thanks so much!

20. suryo kindly sold me his SID Iplehouse female body on layaway. He was very pleasant to deal with, kept in touch and shipped the body according to my rather idiosyncratic instructions!

Many thanks and an enthusiastic recommendation from this buyer!