1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Suzuka!

Dec 12, 2006

1. I've had a perfect oversaes transaction with Suzuka buying her the Volks SD La Parsonal Black Assymmetrical Dress. thank you for everything!

2. I had a very good experience with Suzuka, through whom I ordered my very first FCS doll from the Volks LA store. Communication was great and very fast!
      I definitely recommend her!
      Thankyou again! <3

3. I recently bought a pair of boots that was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Suzuka communicated well and efficiently~! Thank you~!

4. Good, prompt communication and super quick international shipping, she even gave me a refund when shipping turned out to be less than estimated. The clothes arrived in perfect condition and are just adorable. Thank you! :)

5. I bought a pair of stockings from her. They were brand new and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

6. Purchased glass 18mm eyes. Arrived quickly and safely!
      Great, fast, easy communication. Thanks so much!

7. I sold Suzuka a wig and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. ^_^ Thanks!

8. I bought yo-sd optional hands from suzuka. The were carefully packed and in a very good condition. You can trust this user. Fast shipping and nice to communicate with! It's a pleasure to doing business with you! Thanks a lot!

9. Bought some pants, which came nicely packaged and in a timely manner; thanks!

10. I just sold a pair of eyes to Suzuka, the payment was extremely fast and the communication has been very polite!

11. Suzuka is a great seller, fast shipping and great communication!
      Love to do business again with in the future :)

12. If Suzuka was an equation, she would be something like Suzuka = cute^3. Oh my goodness! She sent me a wig from the Volks store in the finest box of her homeland with most appropriate and delightful packing materials with a sweet note that I could easily show to my mother. I'd give her a kiss if it didn't mean a $350 r/t ticket. Maybe I'd give her a kiss anyhow. I'll even brush my teeth. Thank you, Suzuka, for an excellent transaction!

13. I bought the cutest MSD boots from Suzuka. They were an amazing deal and the condition was totally perfect -- even better than they were described. They were shipped fast and packed nicely. Deal with Suzuka with confidence -- she's the best. Thanks!!!

14. I just bought a pair of shoes form Suzuka it was a smooth transaction. I mailed the payment out on a Saturday the shoes came the next Saturday. I would buy from suzuka again

15. Bought a MSD wig from Suzuka, its absolutely perfect and shipping was incredibly fast. Highly recommended seller

16. Bought a pair of DropRop eyes from Suzuka, and they came very quickly! She's great with communication! Thanks!!

17. I purchased a YoSd clothes set from Suzuka, very good comunication, very friendly and quick shipment!

Perfect :)

Thank you very much!

18. Bought Dollheart Street Raider items for Girls and Boys from Suzuka. Items were in excellent condition, packaged well and were shipped quickly. Plus she was friendly and informative!

19. Bought a pair of eyes from Suzuka, they arrived quickly, were well packed, and are absolutely lovely!!!!

20. Suzuka was very nice as well as fast with her replies. I bought a wig from her and it came very quickly and perfectly packaged! Great seller, I hope to do business with her again soon!