1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Swifteh

Feb 10, 2009

1. I joined a Nine Style group order run by Swifteh. She was very pleasant and patient, and it was a very good and organized order. ^^

2. I participated in a Nine9 group order run by Swifteh, and I couldn't be happier! Everything was well organized and the communication was excellent. Highly recommended.

3. I participated in a GO run by Swifteh. Communication was excellent. Thanks so much!

4. Was in a group order run by Swifteh,very well run and communication was excellent.Thanks

5. I participated in a Soom Ai split lead by Swifteh. It went well and all my parts arrived safely! There was some trouble with communication at the end and a delay in the shipping, but she sent me a little note explaining she was having internet troubles and that family problems delayed the shipping.

6. I bought a Volks Lovely Plaid Dress Outfit from Swifteh. Package arrived safe and sound. Totally worth the wait! :D

7. Participated in a GO run by Swifteh, items arrived safely :) A+ for a great transaction!

8. I participated in Swifteh's Ai spilt for the tail part, communication was always a pleasure! Swifteh is a very professional seller and everything arrived very well packaged and within a reasonable time frame! I would highly recommend Swifteh to others! 100% positive feedback!

9. I bought a soom belya from Swifteh with a short layaway. The delay was a lil long (plus shipping to France can be veeeery long, so no problem, i knew it could take time), but all was explained in a letter with the doll, so i recommend her ^.^
      thanks again ^.^

10. Swifteh bought a pair of handmade leggings and a yosd top. Communication was fantastic and payment was fast. Thank you for such a smooth transaction! :D

11. Swifteh bought a Syo head from me. Super quick payment and wonderful communication! <3

12. I bought a pair of soom hooves to Swifteh.

She always was very kind!
      Not because of her, the package wasn't send with the good service, she tell it to me quickly and paid back the difference of price, great communication.
      And the hooves were super-well protected!

Thanks again.

13. Swifteh commissioned me for face-up. Swifteh provided promptly communication and payment.
      Thank you very much :D feel free to come back anytime!!

14. I purchased a SD head from Swifteh. The communication was easy and the transaction was very smooth. I received the head today as she discribed in good condition. Thank you very much ^ ^

15. Swifteh participated in my WigWing group order. Everything went great- prompt payment and good communication!

16. Bought an Aria Classic boy body from Swifteh and it was a happy experience. Communication was prompt, clear and polite. She shipped the body when she said she would and it arrived in excellent condition. Also, awesome and generous gifts were included! :) Thank you so much!

17. Swifteh participated in my TATA Group order. She paid quickly, and our transaction went smoothly. I would recommend to anyone.

18. I bought a pair of Winnie Dee Ai hands from Swifteh. I am completely happy and thrilled with them! They are in perfect condition and she even sent me the little hooks to go with them, which I wasn't expecting! :) Thank you so much Swifteh!!

19. Swifteh was in my GO HOLIDAYS Leeke World run. She was fast, polite, and paid promptly. I would definitely recommend her for any GO host in the future, and hope if I run another she'd participate.