1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylphide

Jun 17, 2006

1. I just got my commissioned gown today and I have to say it is amazing. The quality is just top notch, and dealing with Sylphide was wonderful.

2. Sylphide just participated in my first group order & it was a wonderful transaction. Very quick payment & great communication! Thank you so much :D
      Anna

3. Sylphide made a gorgeous 18th century gown and pannier for my SD girl. I sent her some ribbon and trim for inspiration and she created such a lovely gown as a result. Her workmanship is extremely high quality and she was lovely to deal with. Highly recommended!! :)

4. Got my D.I.M. Elena, great condition, fast shipping, and great communication!

5. Sylphide participated in a Dollmore Group order I ran! A total pleasure to deal with ~ She paid very quickly and is just too sweet for words! I would do another transaction with her anytime! A++++ ~ <3

6. POSITIVE
      I bought from her a Lati Green Lea, the doll (cute and lovely) came fast to Italy and she was very friendly. I strongly recommend her ^^

7. I commissioned Sylphide for a YoSD Rococo gown. i received a gorgeous gown that exceded my expectations and it was finished and shipped lightning fast. She also included a lovely matching headpiece.

8. Bought some items from me, was a great customer all along the way, and let me know that they had arrived. Thanks so much! : D

9. I commissioned a dress by Sylphide and everything was just perfect! Great communication; excellent seamstress; highly recommend. My Censya looks beautiful in her new dress :)

10. Bought a Dollndoll Ines head from Sylphide. She was a great seller. Item exactly as reperesented and I'm totally pleased with it. Quick to reply and super fast shipping! Highly recommended

11. I commissioned a rococo gown by Sylphide which turned out wonderfully romantic (>w<) - I love that gown! Her skills are amazing and she is a very nice person, too. I highly recommend her services <3

12. Sylphide trusted me with her Custom House Choa for a free faceup. She was a delight to work with.

Thank you again Sylphide...for trusting me with your Beloved girl.

~Meee

13. Sylphide bought doll eyes from me. Fast payment and let me know when items arrived.
      Wonderful to deal with.

14. Sylphide bought a DoT Shall/Sha head from me. She was quick with her PMs and paid promptly, great buyer!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from her - the price was great as was the quality and she shipped super fast!

16. Yay for Sylphide! Just received my elf costume commission - woweee!! Excellent quality and so friendly to deal with. An excellent seamstress and a wonderful person - thanks!

17. Sylphide bought a pair of blue pupiless glass eyes from me, and everything was perfect ^^

She was wonderful to deal with, and very patient, really sweet buyer! Thanks so much! <3

18. Sylphide made me a GORGEOUS corset as a thank you gift for the faceup I did for her. I then comissioned a dress and pantaloons to go with the Corset and it's AMAZING. she was nice enough to send a matching necklace and adorable hair Clip and also a BEAUTIFUl shirt as extra goodies. I feel like I've met a wonderful friend through these transactions and cannot say enough good things about her.

Here is a picture of the lovely dress she made. :)

[​IMG]

Thanks again for the wonderful outfit. :)

~Meee

19. Bought a wig from Sylphide and it arrived quickly in great condition and was a good price! Its perfect, thank you so much! Would buy from again :)

20. Just received my lovely Supia Yisol from Sylphide....we traded dolls and she is great to deal with...great communication and fast shippingof doll :)