1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylphide

Jun 17, 2006

1. I bought a sprite from Sylphide. It was a wonderful transaction. She was awesome & friendly. & my little one arrived quickly and safely packed.

And with lots of hot pink packing peanuts ;)

2. bought a Napi Dalrin head from Sylphide. Perfect transaction! Friendly emails, fast ship, exactly as desrcibed. Very pleased. Thanks,
      M

3. I bought an ANI from Sylphide and everything went excellent, she's a very nice person so there was always a good communication, the doll came safely very carefully packaged and she was exactly as the description said. Thanks a lot =D

4. Sylphide and I traded dolls and I cant say enough good about her....the doll I sent took a while in the mail :doh and I was very worried, but Sylphide was gracious the whole time! 5 stars :)

5. Bought a wig! Arrived real quick good communication! :fangirl:

6. I purchased a luts wig that arrived quickly and as described. A pleasure to deal with! :)

7. Sylphide and I did another trade. I got the most BEAUTIFUL dress made especially for my Flora and it's the most amazing thing EVER! sylphide is BEYOND talented!

Thank you so much for the Dress~~

~Meee

8. I commissioned a Victorian outfit for my MNF from Sylphide. She's wonderful to work with, very friendly and great at keeping you updated. The outfit turned out very cute and I can't wait for my doll to get here so she can wear it. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a Souldoll Tiffee from Sylphide.
      I couldn't have asked for a better first transaction in the marketplace, I was very lucky to have dealt with someone who was very kind and quick to answer all questions. She shipped her securely and very quickly too!
      Thank you!! :D

10. Sylphide made a GORGEOUS gown for my Lola. I could not be happier with the outcome. It's amazing work and detail.

11. Something happened in the last post and could not post the picture of the dress. Here it is.

[​IMG]

12. I have been lucky enough to have Jacquie make several outfits for my dolls. Every single one has surpassed my expectation. Along with being a spectacular seamstress, she's also lovely to work with. Great with pm's, and everything is always packed up so beautifully! Truly a pleasure, every time.

13. Sylphide just bought a pair of Soom eyes from me--it was a perfect transaction, very quick and friendly! Jacquie was nice enough to take the time to PM me when the package arrived, too. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again. :aheartbea

14. I bought a Petie Ai Gabriel from Sylphide. It was a very smooth transaction with great communication and fast shipping. The doll is in excellent condition. I would gladly do business with her in the future!

15. Sylphide bought a wig from me! Transaction was perfect and communication smooth. I'll do business with her anytime.

Thank you!

16. Sylphide bought a wig from me and it was an excellent transaction. She paid and communicated promptly, let me know when it arrived, and is just overall a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

17. I purchased a Lavender Fer from Sylphide. Her responses were quick and her communication clear. The Fer arrived in excellent condition.

18. I commissioned a Regency gown from Sylphide for my minifee, and she does excellent work! She told me that this was the first Regency style dress that she had created but she made it like a pro!

Good communication, prompt shipping, reasonable prices...all in all a pleasure to do business with! She's an asset to the DoA marketplace!

19. I received two outfits commissioned from Sylphide, and they are just amazing. Beautiful quality, prompt service, lovely packaging. I can't say enough about how much I love these dresses. The details are so perfect! And I love the jewlery that came with my elf dress.
      I look forward to being lucky enough to have other things from Sylphide.

20. I got the MOST incredible eyes from Sylphide! They are fantastic, were shipped super fast and the whole transaction was wonderful. Thank you!

DMM :kitty2