1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylphide

Jun 17, 2006

1. Unfortunately, there has been a huge mix-up in my transaction with Sylphide. T_T I have unfortunately sold her the wrong wig. She has been super nice about everything and I cannot be grateful enough. I have sent her full refund of the entire purchase. A truly great and understanding buyer. I feel super lucky for her kindness towards me.

I'm just so sorry that this transaction could not have worked the way it should. I highly recommend her to any seller. Again, thank you for your understanding...

A++++ buyer. Highly recommended!

2. i purchased my Ciel head from Sylphide and it was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Thanks!

3. Purchased a head from Sylphide not too long ago, Sylphide was wonderful to work with and kept up great communication ^_^ *hugs for the Awesome Transaction*

4. Sylphide made two GORGEOUS rococo-style gowns for me as a commission and her work is superb. She is super-easy to work with and such an excellent seamstress! Definitely one of the most talented dressmakers on DoA, in my opinion.

5. Sylphide bought a MNF Rheia from me on layway, she sent first payment quickly and the second finial payment was quicker than expected! I had a great transaction and wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with Sylphide again. Thanks! :chocoberry

6. I comissioned a clothing set from Sylphide and everything went as smoothly as possible. The set is really gorgeous. Warmly recommended.

7. Sylphide is a lovely buyer! She paid promptly, and always replied to PMs quickly. And she also sent me a nice PM to let me know the doll arrived.

Thanks again ^^

8. I had Sylphide make me a commission dress and the whole transaction was perfect. The dress turned out amazing. She was very good with communication and shipping and making time were great. I cannot wait to get another stunning outfit from her!

9. Sylphide participated in my dollmore group order! great communication and quick payments! thank you!

10. Sylphide participated in a Dollmore GO I ran. Payment was always prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks so much for helping the GO be a success! ^^

11. Sylphide bought me a wig from me. Payment came quickly and communication was good. Thanks!

12. Sylphide purchased a Leekeworld wig from me and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish.

~Meee

13. I purchased an Iplehouse JID body from Sylphide at a very reasonable price. Communication was prompt and pleasant for the entire transaction. The package was sent out when promised and well-packed. The body arrived in perfect condition, even though the outer box looked like it was stampeded while in the hands of the postal service. Even the inner Iplehouse box was completely protected. I would highly recommend her to others as a pleasant and conscientious seller.

Thank you!

14. I sold a pair of eyes to Sylphide. Payment was very prompt and she was great to deal with! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again! ^^

15. Sylphide bought a Migidoll Yuri head from me. Great transaction, great communication. She let me know when he arrived safely too ! :aheartbea

Hope you enjoy him a lot!

16. I bought a Dollmore Paran head from Sylphide, and it arrived safe and sound,
      and she is even more beautiful irl than on pics!
      Great transaction and a great deal from a perfect seller! Could not be happier :D

Thank you so much again Sylphide!!

17. I bought a pair of Ruddy Peach eyes from Sylphide and they arrived today in perfect condition, exactly as described! Shipping was quick and the eyes were packed safely. I couldn't ask for more as a buyer. ^_^

Sylphide is highly recommended as a seller! :aheartbea

18. I sold a SD dreamingdoll body to Sylphide. She was such a great person to work with! She was patient, and sent the money promptly. She was respectful and kept in touch. In fact, I bought a pair of eyes from her as well. I would definitely do business with her again.

19. Sylphide purchased a Glorydoll Karin Head from me. Payment was prompt and notified me of the arrival of her purchase. Overall great buyer, thanks so much!

20. Sylphide participated in my Luts group order. Very friendly to deal with and timely payments. thank you again!