1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sylvin

Dec 8, 2007

1. I bought a awesome outfit from Sylvin. It is in perfect and extra mint condition. It was a perfect, friendly and smooth transaction until the beginning to the end. I highly recommended Sylvin as a seller. Thanks for ALL !!!

2. Just received the perfectly lovely Boardwalk set by Val Zeitler from Sylvin.

The whole transaction was a pleasure - well packed items, great communication.

Thanks so much!

3. I sold a pair of Yo-sd shoes to Sylvin. Her payment was fast and she is a wonderful person! i reccomended her!

4. I bought a LittleFee jumper from Sylvin. She sent it promptly, and was great about checking in 'til it arrived. Would absolutely buy from again - thanks, Kris! <3

5. I bought a sweater from Kris and the transaction was perfect. She held the sweater for me for a few days, was in great communication, and most wonderful of all - always pleasant and patient. Would definitely buy from her again.

6. I just bought the best outfit from Sylvin and had a terrific transaction with her! Communication was really excellent all throughout, shipping was nice and fast and the outfit is beautiful and just like new;) Overall a really nice experience:) Thank you so much Kris!!

7. I bought a pair of SD shoes from Sylvin, she was very pleasant to deal with and her communication was always very quick. I would recommend Sylvin as a seller and hope to buy from her again in the future!

8. I bought a Kid Delf Bory girl from Sylvin. She packed her extra carefully, shipped her lightning fast, and was friendly and helpful throughout the transaction. A fantastic seller!! Thanks again for my cutie! :)

9. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!!

10. Sylvin sold me a OOAK Val Zeitler witch hat that I am delighted with. Her communication was friendly and she shipped it out to me promptly and packed with extra care. Would be happy to do business with again. Thanks a bunch!

11. Bought some MSD clothing from Sylvin . Communication was great and she even gave me a partial refund when the shipping was less then quoted. I would definally buy from her again. Great seller.

12. Thanks again, Sylvin. Always a delight. C:

13. Bought a LTF winking faceplate from Sylvin-
      Communication was excellent and friendly, she even shipped the plate to a customizer for me :)
      I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

14. I bought a beautiful dress from Sylvin and the transaction was very pleasant and easy. The dress came quickly even though it was an international sale, and it was well packed. It looks gorgeous on one of my dolls and I am very happy I was able to have it.

15. Kris bought a dress from me. She was super sweet and patient, everything went perfect. Wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell with her in the future.

Thanks again!

16. We put a dress on hold for Sylvin. She paid quickly and always kept us updated. Top notch buyer Thanks again!

17. Purchased an adorable little satin teddy from Sylvin. Speedy and friendly responses. The package was shipped fast and wrapped well.
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

18. I purchased an SD size dress from Sylvin and it was shipped quickly (and wrapped pretty!) It was awesome and communication was great! I hope to buy here again soon!

19. I bought a sleeping Ante faceplate from Sylvin. The delivery confirmation wasn't applied due to some confusion and she refunded me the fee for it! The faceplate was wrapped very securely in multi layers of bubble wrap. I would recommend her as a great seller and very nice lady!

20. I purchased some Luts Victorian style girl shoes from Sylvin. Her PMs were great, the shoes shipped quickly and were in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do more transactions.

Jay