1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Syrill

Sep 15, 2011

1. Syrill bought some doll clothes from me, and everything went perfectly. Thank you so much! :D I would be happy to work with her again.

2. Another amazing transaction with Syrill~

She bought an Obitsu 50cm body on layaway and was wonderful to deal with! She sent all her payments in time, always kept me posted and told me the moment the body reached her. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :chocoberry

3. Syrill bought a nanuri head frm me.
      Payment was prompt & communication was a breeze!
      I would deal w her again ^^

4. Syrill bought a pink wig from me and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with! She was the perfect buyer and I'd gladly recommend her to anybody. Thank you so much! :)

5. Syrill purchased a Souldoll Zenith costume from me and the transaction was perfect! Speedy replies and lightning payment, Syrill also let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks so much for a great MP experience!! :D :D

6. Syrill commissioned an outfit in my studio <3 She is wonderful to deal with, very responsible and always pays quickly for the order. Working for her is a real pleasure, I truly hope we will trade again soon ^.~ *hugs*

7. I bought Souldoll Ier from Syrill and the transaction was smooth and doll come very well packed up ^^
      Highly recommended!~ Thank you very much

8. Syrill bougth a Camellia Dynasty wings from me, she was kind, fast payment and very friendly :D thank you so much! i really love to trade with her!

9. I sold some MNF items to Syrill and it was a lovely transaction! She had polite, clear communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the items arrived. Many thanks!

10. Bought a pair of Soom Ior's yellow eyes. Great fast communication and mailing. The little box with the eyes was so cute. Thanks so much, they are prefect!

11. I sold a Unoa faceplate/buff headback to Syrill - she paid immediately and then we met up today so I could deliver it (since we live in the same metro area). It was a perfect transaction and I hope to see her at dolly meets in the future!

12. I bought a Soom Arkose from Syrill.
      It was very pleasant transaction. Good and friendly communication, patience with my layaway plan, quick shipping and great care about doll care.
      I'm very thankful to her!

13. I bought a wonderful Iplehouse Claude from Syrill. He arrived very fast and in perfect shape. Communication was outstanding. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thanks. Cheryl

14. I bought a Minimachina from Syrill, I had her on layway for two months (3 payments). Communication was very quick and friendly.
      She arrived within two days, packaging was very neat (the tape on the box had me smiling).

The only issues I see are with maintenance before the doll was shipped, a little bit of silicon ear plug residue on the top of the head and in the helmet, and the doll came very tightly strung. Both are things that I can fix myself, so it's no problem.

Overall I'm very happy with this transaction. :)

15. I bought a minifee body from Syrill, the was really nice and let me pay the body on layaway, and then shipped the body quickly and safely! She also provided pictures as requested! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this transaction, thank you so much!! &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

16. I sold a Soom Clozel body to Syrill. Everything went very well with excellent communication and prompt layaway payments. I could be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :chocoheart

17. I purchased a F60 Nanuri-A head from Syrill on a three part layaway. She was super nice through the whole thing and had amazing communication. She's an amazing seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you, again!! :)

18. Syrill let me buy her DZ Stramonium from her on a short layaway and she arrived well packaged and with a few extras. She was super nice to work with and I highly recommend her as a seller!

19. Syrill Is a really great DoA participant. The communication was very good and over all great to do business with.

She is also very kind and easy to talk to.

I definitely recommend her in every regard!

20. I bought a Soom Tremo NS head from her ; perfect transaction ! Excellent communications and fast shipping. Would be very happy to deal with her again.
      I heartily recommend Syrill, it's a great seller ! Thanks again for everything ^^.