1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Syrill

Sep 15, 2011

1. Syrill purchased a soom Vesuvia body from me on layaway and was a dream to work with! Stellar communication and she was great to chat with. Made payments on time and was wonderfully understanding when things came up. I would definitely recommend her and would love to have more transactions in the future :D

2. Did a trade with a small cash difference with Syrill, my soom thera for two doll love evols. She was fun to talk to, responded promptly, and shipped the dolls safely and on time! And was very understanding when there was a small delay on my part. She is great to deal with and I would recommend her as a buyer or to trade with any time!

3. Syrill bought an Unoa faceplate from me. Communication was great and they paid when they said they would. :) Great buyer!

4. I traded Syrill my Fairyland Minifee body for her soom Alex head, and she was great the whole time, answered as soon as she could and tried to contact me when I wasn't no for the weekend and understood when I couldn't ship my part of the split out right away!

I would definitely do a trade with her again

5. I bought a Soom Super Gem girl body from Syrill, she is an excellent seller to have easy communication with, also she offered to pay part of the shipping costs even when I paid less than a half of it. She always had a nice attitude all the time and sent me the package as soon as she could. :)

She's a great seller! 100% recommended.

6. Syrill purchased a pair of Soom Cuprit horns from me, and was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Pleasant, prompt, polite, with great communication, and very professional! Thank you so much for an excellent transaction!

7. Syrill participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Communication was fast and friendly and payments were quick. Thanks so much!

8. Excellent seller!

I recently purchased a Soom Vesuvia Scorpion body from Syrill. She was incredibly friendly and accommodating. She took some extra photos for me and let me do a short lay away. She packaged the doll incredibly well and shipped her very fast. Not only was Syrill a fantastic seller, but she was also incredibly friendly and took the time to chat with me about a variety of things. She's just a really nice person!

9. Recently bought a Minifee A-Line body from @Syrill and she was amazing. She was amazing with communication and payment and the body arrived SUPER quick and came packed very secure and in great shape! She even threw in some extras, which is always a bonus. :love

Would love to work with her again!

10. Syrill sold a pair of Soom Clozel feet to me and she was wonderfull throughout the whole transaction :3nodding: there was a serious mistake made by ups when they delivered the package to the wrong address which was in no way Syrill's fault but she kept in contact with me through the whole debacle and provided support :hug: I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from her again:aheartbea

11. I bought a Loongsoul Eloise Centaur from Syrill! She was literally the nicest person I've worked with on DoA! She was so sweet and prompt about everything! She even included some extras and I am so super grateful! I would absolutely buy from her again! :aheartbea Thank you so much for everything!

12. Purchased a Soom Thera doll from Syrill- easy communication, no issues, the doll came incredibly well packaged and exactly as photographed/described! Couldn't be happier with this cutie; thank you so much again! Would absolutely recommend doing business with.

13. I sold my soom Breccia head so Syrill and I couldn’t have been happier with the transaction, they were quick to respond, wonderful to talk to, and were very prompt with payment. I would love to work with them again!

14. @Syrill bought Minifee resin shoes from me. It was a great and easy transaction. Communication was always prompt and kind. Would recommend!

15. @Syrill bought from me a dress for DC Kid 1 body and everything went perfect. Fast payment, good communication and over all a very nice person :)
      Thank you!

16. Syrill bought my DL Landon and was such a gem to work with Very friendly, super fast payment. Would def do business with again. Do recommend, thanks!

17. Syrill and I did a trade, my Ringdoll RGMbody-3 for their Minifee Alan. Communication was quick and friendly, they shipped exactly when and how they said they would, Alan was packed super well and they included three pairs of eyes as extras. Syrill was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect trade! <3

18. I sold Soom supergem obsidius wings to syrill and they were a pure pleasure throughout the transaction and let me know the wings arrived safe and they were happy with their purchase. Thanks again, Syrill.

19. I was commissioned to make two yarn wigs for syrill, and it was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Payment was prompt, they were clear about what exactly they wanted, and they were patient during the whole process. Syrill was also a delight to talk to! We spoke frequently during the commission process and it was always a treat. They also let me know as soon as the items arrived.

I would highly recommend this user as a customer! :)

20. Syrill bought a pair of SD16 shoes from me and the transaction was perfect. Highly recommend as a buyer. :)