1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Syryn

Jun 8, 2008

1. I ordered some MSD clothing from Syryn. She was awesome! My stuff arrived way faster than estimated and I love it :)

2. attending the 4th April 2010 Preston Meet in UK would have the chance to receive usagihime free wig or mini hair brush for BJD wigs
      all these opportunities from Syryn‘s a sincere letter. She was very polite and quick reply.

hope everyone enjoy~

and welcome Any suggestions about my design~

usagihime~(*^__^*)

3. Brought Syryn's Soom Kanoa head, well packaged and fast delivery!

4. I bought clothes from Syryn which arrived promptly and perfectly.
      Fits like a glove! An awesome seller, very polite & quick to respond ^-^
      Wouldn't hesitate to order from again, the perfect experience <33

5. I ordered a white shirt from Syryn. It looks really comfortable and nice. The shipping was super fast, too. Thank you!

6. I commissioned Syryn for;

- Black MSD vest top
      - Floral MSD priest top
      - Splatter MSD top
      - Denim jeans

Ordered on the Saturday, posted on the tuesday and arrived today on Wednesday! Very quick delivery, excellent and friendly communication and I couldn't be happier with the results :D

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10/10!!!!

7. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Thought i'd share images of her amazing work :D

Splatter top not shown but hes wearing it right now XD

8. Commissoned 3 clothing peices from Syryn, a MSD shirt, Hound Tee & MSD red jacket. They were well made and fit my little ones perfectly, thanks so much! =^_^=

9. Positive
      I bought a set of clothes from Syryn's shop Liquid Sugar. It was an excellent transaction. Syryn is very sweet and an excellent seller. The clothes are of good quality and looked exactly like the picture, and also was shipped in a few days! I woud definately deal with Syryn again and recommend anyone else to do so. :)

10. I bought a dress made by Syryn and the dress was very well made and the item came very fast. She had fast communication and the transaction was good. I would recommend her. Thanks ^__^ I love the dress. :)

11. I bought a lovely red puka jacket from Syryn and it is lovely and well crafted! thank you dear!

12. I received three beautifully made skirts from Syryn today and I couldn't be more pleased. Syryn's two styles skirts fit my RS Mei perfectly. I hope to buy more items from Syryn in the future and would fully recommend her as a seller and seamstress.

13. Another great clothes order from Syryn. I asked her if she would make some tops to match the skirts I previously ordered. They arrived today and they look lovely. Would definitely recommend Syryn.

14. I had three tiny heads faceupped by Syryn! Wonderful communication and EXCELLENT work, my little 'uns look absolutely perfect! I would definately recommend her to anyone and look forward to hopefully dealing with her again in the future! ^_^

15. I brought two tanktop hoodies from Syryn and they are of amazing quality and I also received a free cat hat for my boy!
      The arrived quickly and Syryn is a lovely person to deal with.
      I'll be buying more in future methinks~

16. Syryn bought a SD sized wig from me, very friendly and great to work with!
      few things went wrong during the payment bit (my fault), Syryn has been very patient with me to sort things out :)
      thumbs up ;)

17. I bought a hooded top from Syryn.
      Communication was really great, she always replied very fast and was so friendly! :D
      Shipping was also very fast!
      The top is so lovely! >///< Syryn also included some goodies for me! :)

Would buy something from her again ^^
      Thanks a lot! x3

18. i bought a MSD top of syryn and its amazing! the communication is great let me know what was goining on with regular updates...and i especially loved the goldfish tape lol

*gives gold star*

19. Bought a couple shirts from Syryn and her shop. They're fantastic! And there were even some really cute free gifts. ^__^ I will definitely be buying from her again, and would recommend anyone else do the same. Great prices, and really fast shipping. Perfect!

20. I bought a Sharp SD-sized top from Syryn. Communication was quick and friendly, and the item was sent out in a timely manner (Ordered in December, sent out in January to dodge the XMas rush). When it looked like the shirt had become lost by January's end, Syryn was calm with the situation- We waited again for another week and, still with no sign, they sent me another shirt.
      But now both shirts are here, and I couldn't be happier! Syryn is a very kind and understanding seller and I would love to do business again! (As long as the post agrees with us.)

Highly recommended! Thanks so much again~ :aheartbea