1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Syryn

Jun 8, 2008

1. Bought a pair of tops from Syrin. One of them was the wrong color and style, Syrin apologized for the mistake and refunded me for both tops. She was very nice and calm during the whole transaction and communication was always excellent, she was also quick with shipping.

I do recommend her as a seller, the quality of the tops was good and she took responsibility for the mistake.

2. Positive!
      I commissioned Syryn to make a top hoodie and it is lovely!
      She did an excellent job and she was fast and friendly, I will surely deal with her again!
      Thank you very much!!!

3. I commissioned Syryn to make 3 tops for me and they are awesome! She made them exactly how I asked! Communication was wonderful (she always replies within 24 hours) and she's really friendly to deal with. I couldn't be happier! My boy loves his new tops too! I wouldn't hesitate to commission Syryn again in the future. Thanks so much! <3

4. Comissioned 3 items from Syryn and they were lovely~! Also recieved them in record time! haha. The free gifts sent with the clothes were a good touch as well. I love the mini-Jrock flyers and BJD postcard! Thank you!

5. I comissioned Syryn again for 2 tops and one pair of leggings!
      They're gorgeous and she also send me a free extra top which is awesome too!!
      I would surely deal with her again^^
      Thank you so much!

6. Positive! - I bought a hoodie tank from Syryn and could not be happier with it! It's very beautiful and the quality is great! And it looks amazing on my boy! I would def. purchase from Syryn again!

7. Good communication, good workmanship and a nice and speedy arrival. Brought a t-shirt and a pair of trousers off her. Would defiantly buy from her again.

8. Syryn bought a D.O.I. A&D head from me, super sweet buyer, paid immediately, and let me know when he arrived! Can't wait for pics of his new faceup!!! :)

9. This feedback is way, way overdue! I purchased two items from Syryn's clothing sales. She was absolutely a dream to work with--I needed the items in a hurry for a gift swap, and she bent over backwards to make sure she could help me with my time deadline. The items arrived quickly, and were very nicely made. She really saved the day for me, and I won't forget it! I will definitely be a repeat customer! ;)

10. Syryn has given my boys some lovely face-ups recently, all photographed on her face-up thread. They are lovely, even, tidy and the photographs don't capture the pure charm given in the work she has done! they are lovely. Thank you very much! quick, and great cheap price for lovely quality!

professional and friendly! five star! x

11. syryn made me some wonderful clothes for my dollies, she was patient with me even though i had never used paypal before and so took forever to finally figure out how to pay her even though in the end paypal is really easy to use and im just a total idoit for not figuring it out! she even sent an extra adoreable top for free that i love even more than what i ordered! thank you so much syryn!

12. Bought a clothing commission from Syryn, She was nothing but super kind, understanding and friendly to me the whole duration of my purchase~ And the items are fantastic quality, Made to order <3

I would both buy again, and highly recommend buying from this seller~

13. The most amazing customer service! Highly recommend, was so helpful!
      Items are of good quality and are a great price!
      Thank you so much!

14. Bought an absolutely gorgeous MSD dress from Syryn ~ lovely to deal with and arrived the next day after shipping! Thankyou :D

15. Commissioned a Pokemon kimono and summer dress for my MSD, and they're both SO much cuter irl! :D Thank you so so much again!I'll update with pictures later :)

16. [​IMG]

Picture of the summer dress(kinda xD)! Awesome work, would loooove to commission again.~

17. Syryn did a face up for me and she did an excellent job. Great communication. First class.

18. Commissioned some tees~

Syryn is absolutely amazing to deal with~ Seriously, I don't think I can recommend her enough~

Just amazing to deal with, especially when I was all "I want some things, but can't decide, so surprise me!" I love the shirts I received~ She even included an extra one, which is just about the greatest thing ever. I also received a lot of other cute little postcards and things as extras.

Will definitely be commissioning her again :aheartbea

Thanks again!

19. Syryn bought a Luts wig from me, she was very patient when I failed to send out the item on time and very polite in all communication. A pleasure to deal with, thank you very much! :)

20. Sefie is such a lovely person ^_^ <3 she did a faceup on my lati yellow cookie -- Vanilla <3
      I'm soooo glad to have her home I missed her so much hehe =)!
      The sparkles Sefie added are really cute too!
      She kept communication with me when she could <33[​IMG]
      Here's some more close ups of Sefie's work on my girly ^_^ <3
      Clicky
      Clicky