1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Syryn

Jun 8, 2008

1. Postive Feedback for Syryn!
      Syryn did an absolutely gorgeous face up on one of my dolls. She kept in communication the whole time, and kept in mind exactly what I wanted. I honestly couldn't be happier with how this went! She was also incredibly quick and sent me progress photos before sending my doll's head back.

She did such a great job that I'm really excited to commission her again. I really highly recommend her as a face up artist!

2. Syryn bought a Souldoll Morse Hybrid from me and was just lovely every step of the way!
      fast payment, quick responses to mail, perfect! thank you so much xxx

3. Syryn painted a Lati Yellow Suji for me, because its a limited release head i wanted something special and Syryn really delivered, I'm super happy with my new girl, communication was great and it was a speedy turnaround with a approval photo sent before she was shipped back to me. I would recommend Syryn to everybody and hope to trade again in the future :aheartbea

4. syryn did a face up for me on my dollzone kimi. I LOVE the face up, she has great communication, she was back with me quickly, and proof of face up was send really fast. thanks

5. I recently bought a custom shirt from Syryn the past week. There was a few delays in the responses, however despite that she was extremely prompt, kind and fast with everything else! She's also a talented and sweet individual, I definitely recommend her and I will be buying from her again in the future! <3.

6. I commissioned Syryn to do two faceup's for me, one SD and One Tiny. She is an absolute wonder to work with. She did a supherb job on the faceups, kept in contact throughout the process and shipped them back safe and sound too. Will certainly be doing business with again :)

7. I commissioned a made-to-order hoodie from Synryn's shop. :) Very accommodating and good communication! Quick shipping, and I love my hoodie! Thank you!

8. Copyed from Angels unlimited....

I DID buy for LIQUID SUGAR again when I had money!
      I spent £63 on a
      bunch of lovely clothes from Syryn.
      There was a delay in posting due to Ester
      but i was happy to wait to get the lovely cloths. I WILL buy for Sy again once I
      have other things I need XD

9. Syryn did my boy's new face up (itou!) and is due to do a few more.

Her face-up speed is brilliant was done in a few hours! such a perfect style and wonderful skills! friendly and cheerful seller / Face up artist.

great value for money and would reccomend highly to any!

10. Sefie has re-painted my Souldoll Eliot, her face-ups are done to a high standard. She's professional, provides WIP's and is always willing to change things if they are not 100% right or you change your mind -in my case-

She is always willing to cater to any style or request. I would highly recommend her to others!

11. I commissioned an msd top from Syryn it looked very sweet.

12. Syryn bought a Feeple Nanuri head from me. It wa s perfect transaction, thank you!

13. I bought 3 shirts and a pair of pants from Syryn. She has been such a pleasure to work with. She was really quick to answer any messages and incredibly easy to talk to. The items were shipped quickly (6/25, I think?), and I've already received them. They were packaged well, and they're really great quality. I love the clothes, and they fit Remi super well. c: I've already placed a second order with her, and I'm planning a third for my SD boys (and more MSD clothing, depending on her new items). Thank you so much!

14. I received 2 more shirts on Friday from Syryn. Just as my previous encounter, everything went smoothly. The items are of amazing quality. I definitely recommend buying from her!

15. Bought a top from Syryn, terrific smooth transaction. Syryn was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and fast postage, item was packaged well and arrived quickly.
      Would deal with again, definitely! *v* Thanks for the great transaction and the beautiful top!

16. Bought another two lovely tops from Syryn. Another great transaction, she posted them out quickly, let me know when they were on their way and packaged them well!
      I'd wholeheartedly recommend buying from her.

17. Bought two tops from Syryn. Great communication, and she sent out the items when she said she would. They're packaged well, is of good quality and she even included cute extras! Would definitely buy from Syryn again.

18. I commissioned a shirt from Syryn and everything was perfect. Made the shirt super quick and had it mailed really fast. The shirt is super cute. Thank you again. I recommend her.

19. purchased one kimono and commissioned another one from Syryn everything was perfect and she even included an entire nother kimono cus it took her a while to respond to me due to some RL issues! i could not have asked for a better transaction and will plan on doing business with her again in the future!

20. Syryn bought two macbooks from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope you like them! :)