1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Syryn

Jun 8, 2008

1. Syryn did a face up for me on my Iplehouse Tania and it was absolutely gorgeous. I will definitely ask her to do more :)

2. I purchased a Iplehouse Isar from Syryn, she was shipped out fast and very well packaged, communication was lovely and friendly and she is beautiful, I would highly recommend a transaction with Syryn to anyone and hope to trade again in the future :)

3. I bought a tee from Syryn and it was a great transaction! Couldn't be more happy with my shirt and shipping was very fast!

4. Syryn did face ups on my Soom Glot and my Iplehouse Tana. Both were amazing, such a talent and wonderful attention to detail. Thank you for making my girls look stunning :)

5. I sent Syryn some fabrics to make a hoodie for my boy and told her to make it however she wanted, and it came out perfect! It's even better than I could have ever asked for. She even sent an extra shirt and some other goodies. Syryn is amazing; she is so sweet and always a pleasure to talk to or do business with. She is my favorite person that I've worked with so far, and her items are always incredible. Again, I definitely recommend her. You won't regret it!

6. Syryn did a faceup for my KDF and she turned out just the way I wanted her to!! :) Thank you for making my girl so pretty! :aheartbea

7. I bought two Liquid Sugar shirts from Syryn, and got a third for free :) The shirts are all really well made and fit my dolls great!
      Syryn was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was prompt and so friendly, and the parcel was sent out shortly after I sent payment. They arrived well packaged and with neat little extras, which was quite fun. I'd be more than happy to buy from Syryn again anytime! Thank you so much!

8. I bought two wigs from Syryn, they were posted very quickly, wonderful communication throughout.
      Fantastic seller, I'd highly recommend her to anyone! I won't hesitate to buy from her again
      Thank you Very much!

9. I brought a wig and some sd glasses off Syryn,and she was wonderful to buy from.Really fast poster ,good communicator,and gorgeous items .Will definitely buy from again :)

10. Syryn bought my Ringdoll girl body from me on a layaway. The transaction was awesome, she kept great communication and actually made all her payments early. Highly recommended, thanks so much!

11. I bought MSD leggings and SD t-shirt from Syryn, my order shipped immediately and was in my hands the next day! Quality of the clothes is perfect, I also got lots of cute gifts!

Definitely recommend, A+ seller!

12. I bought some custom shirts and leggings from Syryn and it was a perfect transaction! Good communication, fast shipping, even some treats in the package. I would definitely do business with her again.

13. Syryn did a face-up on my angell-studio kimo and it came out perfect! It was my first time sending a head away for a face-up and she was super helpful and provided excellent communication. She got the look I wanted spot on and was quick to return her to me along with some treats! A very pleasant experience and I would reccommend her to everyone. Thank you! :)

14. Syryn bought a MSD blouse from me. Communication was flawless and friendly and she paid very fast! Overall a great transaction. Thank you!

15. Syryn bought a Ringdoll Pan from me. Everything went very well. She has been a pleasure to deal with, and communicated to me nicely. :)