1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TabletopPhantom

Jan 17, 2008

1. TabletopPhantom helped me to get a SD13 Boy. The communication was excellent, shipping was super fast. It was lovely to work with her.

Thank you so much:aheartbea

2. TabletopPhantom ordered an F-38 for me from Sato. She was friendly and her communication was excellent. Doll was shipped promptly and was carefully packaged. I highly recommend TabletopPhantom. Thanks so much!

3. I ordered a Volks sunkissed doll through TabletopPhantom and she was wonderful! She communicated all the way through and is both friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone. She emailed pics and shipping was really fast too. I couldnt fault her in any way. I would definately deal with TabletopPhantom for buying or selling with. Thank you again for your wonderful service.

4. I placed a FCS order via TabletopPhantom .
      Perfect transaction she was polite ,profesional and fredley .Exalent comuication and fast shipping .She was genrally very helpfull thuout the entire transaction.Hiley recomend 10/10

5. I ordered my FCS boy through TabletopPhantom!! She was really friendly, professional, helped me a lot through the entire process.
      I received my boy in a short time and he's gorgeous. Exactly the way I wanted him to be, better actually.
      I highly recommend her! :D

Thank you so much!!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea

6. Hi,

I was wondering how long these transactions take, when ordering with TabletopPhantom, because with the company its months, and the price range, if you don't mind. I saw a link but thought it was a little over priced.

I want one as simple as can be, and I'm pondering on the idea because I would like to get a tanned boy/girl in the future.:?:?:?:?:?

Thanks

Evelyn

7. I ordered a Sunlight F38 through TabletopPhantom's Tenshi no Sato FCS cafe. She kept me well informed, posted pictures of the doll when he arrived to her house, and shipped out very quickly when the doll arrived. I am very happy with this transaction, and she was a great person to deal with.

8. I just bought a couple of Volks SD13 boy tops from TabletopPhantom, and it was a great transaction! She was very responsive by PM, shipped immediately, and was an all-around terrific seller. Hope to do business with her again sometime! :)

9. Recently purchased some clothes and shoes from TabletopPhantom - great to deal with, wonderful communication, everything arrived super-fast and was just as promised! Would love to buy from again - thank you!

10. I bought two SD shirts from TabletopPhantom. Communication was fast, shipping prompt, and items were well packaged and in perfect shape. I would recommend!

11. I bought a F16 PS FCS boy from TabletopPhantom.

This was the second time that I have bought from her. The communication was excellent, shipping was prompt (well packaged). USPS was very rough handling my poor boy, but he arrived in excellent condition.

Thank you again.

12. Bought a Volks jacket from TabletopPhantom. She replied to my PMs quickly and shipped out the item right away. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

13. I purchased a Dollheart jacket from TabletopPhantom , and we just love it! Very honest, reliable seller, I'd do business with her again! :)

14. Bought some SD13B clothes and shoes from TabletopPhantom -- her PMs were friendly, her shipping was fast, and the transaction as a whole went very smoothly. Would definitely do business again!

15. Quick shipping, excellent communications. Thanks so much for working with me, AnnMarie

16. I bought 2 shirts from TabletopPhamtom and wow :aheartbea they look incredible on my boys. The shirts were like new. Communication was great AND the best thing is she sent me tons of extras. Highly recommended. :)

17. I brought A doll-part from TabletopPhantom,

Great communications, item was safely packed.

Would definitely deal with again.

A+! Seller!

18. I purchased a Volks SD13BOY outfit from @TabletopPhantom and the transaction was perfect. Shipping and communication were on point apoint and the item came packed well. The price was great too! Thanks dear!

19. I bought a Volks Admiral outfit and wig from TabletopPhantom and it was a very positive all round experience. Communication was prompt and informative, the item was shipped quickly and was packaged well so that it arrived in good condition. All the information needed was provided. I would definitely deal with TabletopPhantom again in the future.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

20. i bought a volks outfit from TabletopPhantom.
      arrived safe and fast, thank you!