1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tabloach

Dec 5, 2008

1. I sold a bunch of my Kelly dolls to Tabloach! Her comminication was great and she paid promptly! She even let me know when they arrived!

Thanks! Nancy

2. I bought three outfits for my puki and a pair of itty bitty shoes. Communication was great, shipping was fast and the outfits are just adorable on my Ashes!!

3. I bought some outfits for my Puki from Tabloach, communication was fantastic, they were shipped & arrived super fast, were beautifully packaged and the outfits are so cute ^^

I look forward to buying from her again in the future :)

Thanks again,
      Keirra~

4. hello
      I bought a lot of puki clothes from Tabloach .
      Perfect transaction
      very fast shipping
      smooth communication

5. I bought a puki wig from tabloach and it was apleasure! Friendly communication, fast shipping, wrapped with love.

It's very well made, fits perfectly and looks very cute!

6. I bought a wig for my puki, and it was just perfect. A great fit and nice short-hair style. Wonderful communication and fast shipping too. I'll definitely buy from her again <3

7. Bought a whole BUNCH of Puki outfits, and each one fits like a charm! My girl is even more adorable now! :dance
      Wonderful communication with sending me the USPS email update! Thanks!!!

8. I bought a puki wig from Tabloach, it arrived much faster then I expected, I ordered 5 days ago! It looks adorable on my Puki and she included a little, handwritten thank you card :) Would definitely buy again!

9. I bought a puki wig from tabloach...it fits like a glove and it fits his character !!! I really missed his personality with other wigs, but this one is really him...so I sure am going to buy more wigs for my other tiny's:)

10. I have order twice. I bought an outfit, pairs of shoes, & a pair of glasses,
      then a wig, pairs of shoes. all for pukis.
      all recived wonderfully packaged, speedy shipping and arrival both time

11. I've bought loads of things from Tabloach but have never thought to leave feedback before now *looks sheepish* I always have a visit when my Puki's need things and always end up buying, prices are great and doesn't cost much to ship always a great service! =^.^=

12. bought my first batch of puki clothes and shoes from Tabloach, they arrived wonderfully packaged and incredibly speedy. I ordered direct from her website, and was thrilled with the service and communication.

Clothes are perfect, obviously new and in great condition and just TOO CUTE for words.. I am going to have to buy more pukis so that I can get more of her wonderful outfits.. wigs next on the list :>

Tabloach gets two thumbs up for her overseas dealings.. its not easy working with someone in a different timezone and half a planet away, but she does it beautifully.

Seek peace

Carol

13. I bought a wig from Tabloach - it shipped super-fast, was so nicely packaged, and had a handwritten "thank you" - such a great seller! Thank you again!

14. I bought some Puki goodies from Tabloach off her website - it was fun to look at all the items for sale and super easy. Everything was packaged quite nicely and arrived really fast. I'm sure I'll be ordering more for my little ones soon!

15. I bought 3 puki outfits, a table and chairs, and a tea set, I adore every bit...
      ...and my puki haven't even arrived yet!

16. I bought an assorted of things from her and she shipped very very fast. They were professionally packaged and came with a cute card of appreciation. Definitely will buy from again!

17. I bought three little outfits for puki from Tabloach. they were nicely priced and were shipped very quickly (right when I ordered!)
      definitely recommend, looking forward future transactions. ^_^

18. I bought four puki outfits and three pairs of shoes from Tabloach. They arrived super fast and they were packaged very well(with cute wrapping and everything ^_^) Everything was in perfect condition and got me super hyped-up about my puki (which I don't even have yet heh)! I will definitely buy from her again!

19. I sold a Puki Darjeeling faceplate to Tabloach, and the transaction was wonderful! She paid fast and let me know when it arrived. Thank you!

20. I bought a whole bunch of puki outfits from tabloach, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! First she very quickly informed me that there was a little mark on one of the shirts and partially refunded me for damage and shipped VERY fast, then when I opened it, it was packaged beautifully like a little present, and even had a little handwritten note! This is my second time buying from Tabloach and communication is always friendly and fast!